• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating GEEzusWalks
3 3

260 posts in this topic

On 6/26/2019 at 9:18 PM, topofthetotem said:

A similar thing happened to me. 

I put the :takeit: in a PM and it was accepted.

The next day the seller PM’ed me and gave some flimsy reason for reneging on the deal (that I didn’t put the :takeit: in the thread).

The truth was (confirmed by the seller via PM) another boardie offered more for the book and snaked the deal (theshadowknows) 

I was PO’ed as much as CC is now but in the end the aggravation wasn’t worth it. You’ll never get an answer that satisfies you, there is no resolution other then the seller honouring the sale and that doesn’t look like it’s likely to happen. 

My advice is move on and never deal with the seller again, you’ve done your do diligence and warned your fellow community members about the hassles of dealing with someone who is seemingly not above board and as far as I’m concerned as a potential buyer their rep is mud and it’s deal with him at your own risk. 

The seller lied.I bought all of his tomahawks he had listed.I actually paid less.It was his choice to sell them all or just sell the book to you.You are the one who didnt post a ill take it in the thread.And what was this 10 years ago?Let it go it was what a 30 dollar book?

3 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

The seller lied.I bought all of his tomahawks he had listed.I actually paid less.It was his choice to sell them all or just sell the book to you.You are the one who didnt post a ill take it in the thread.And what was this 10 years ago?Let it go it was what a 30 dollar book?

😂 funny as hell. 

Difficult day at work today I need that. 

4 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

Sorry about the bad day.Everything I wrote was true.

So was everything I said.

I should have added that the seller said it was the new buyer (I assume meaning you!) That was complaining via PM that I put the I’ll take it in the PM and not the post. 

4 minutes ago, topofthetotem said:

I should have added that the seller said it was the new buyer (I assume meaning you!) That was complaining via PM that I put the I’ll take it in the PM and not the post. 

5 minutes ago, topofthetotem said:

5 minutes ago, topofthetotem said:

Once again he is trying to save face.He gave me a discount for buying all the tomahawks.He was more than glad to rip your book to make more money.

So I’m assuming you didn’t read my post, or at least grasp what I was saying.

I told the op about a similar situation that culminated with a let it go because it wasn’t worth the effort in the end. How is that harping?

You’re the one that came here crying because I relaid the information I received.

If you don’t like tough! It’s sucks to be you! Hump the button and get me a strike, I don’t care. 

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 4:18 AM, NoMan said:
On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 6:19 AM, 1Cool said:

Brock be like:

two dollars.jpg

River's Edge?

Better off Dead - a classic.  We've watch it about once a year since it came out - even have our own copy.

On 8/25/2019 at 5:18 PM, lizards2 said:

Better off Dead - a classic.  We've watch it about once a year since it came out - even have our own copy.

Savage Steve Holland is the director of that movie, I believe. He's an exceptionally talented man. And the nicest guy you could ever meet.