• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WORST film you witnessed or heard of (comic book or otherwise)
7 7

437 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Yeah, X-Men Origins is awful. I thought The Wolverine was pathetic, too. Logan is the only one they got right.

I knew you'd chime in on my pick. lol

Actually, I really like The Wolverine. But that is not the celebration intent of this thread. :rulez:

Non-Comic: Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

Only movie that I couldn't even, at least, finish watching. Most movies, even the ones mentioned previously, I've seen and could at least make it through to the end. This one . . . not even close.

9 minutes ago, Antpark said:

Non-Comic: Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

Only movie that I couldn't even, at least, finish watching. Most movies, even the ones mentioned previously, I've seen and could at least make it through to the end. This one . . . not even close.

:roflmao:

3 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

:facepalm:

Just a quick analyzation of this scene:

The blue milk I assume is supposed to be a reference to the blue milk Aunt Beru pours in Episode 4, yes? If so is this movie trying to tell me that Aunt Beru intergalactically imports blue sea-lard milk from the most "unfindable" planet in the galaxy?

I think not. 

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Just now, HuddyBee said:

The blue milk I assume is supposed to be a reference to the blue milk Aunt Beru pours in Episode 4, yes? If so is this movie trying to tell me that Aunt Beru intergalactically imports blue sea-lard milk from the most "unfindable" planet in the galaxy?

I think not. 

Rian Johnson doesn't care about the details of a franchise with history. He doesn't even care about the details within his own movie. Look at the choreography of the throne scene with Rey and Kylo Ren. One of the guards puts on a spinning move with 2 laser-knives and completely avoids contact with Rey because they screwed up. They didn't do a retake. Johnson figured no one would notice. Yeah, a guy could've just y'know kill the leading protagonist, who cares!?

The movie is a :censored:-show and my blood pressure has quadrupled since I began this post...

5 minutes ago, HuddyBee said:

I think not. 

Hey, you don't know that.  A New Hope told us nothing in regards to Aunt Beru's prowess in the import/export industry.  For all we know, she was even better at selling weapons than Benicio del Toro-guy (seriously, what was that character's name again?) in TLJ. 

Edited by mattn792
that, than...what's the difference?

Just now, mattn792 said:

Hey, you don't know that.  A New Hope told us nothing in regards to Aunt Beru's prowess in the import/export industry.  For all we know, she was even better at selling weapons that Benicio del Toro-guy (seriously, what was that character's name again?) in TLJ. 

You mean the guy that can do all the things that Maz said only the Master Codebreaker, the entire premise of the meaningless 30-minute side quest, can do doesn't need a recognizable name!?

Just now, Get Marwood & I said:

The Wicker Man (2006)

Where do I collect my winners prize?

Sorry, hold that, I've just stolen my own prize. 

Get Carter (2000)