• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WORST film you witnessed or heard of (comic book or otherwise)
7 7

437 posts in this topic

On 10/10/2020 at 5:11 PM, Galen130 said:

The first Hulk movie, with Eric Bana.  I didn't care for the CGI.  It was disappointing for me.

Miracle Mile (1988)(non-comic) is the only movie I ever walked out of...and I used to go the theaters almost once a week for about 25 years.

Blasphemy! Miracle Mile is a classic 80’s popcorn movie. 

On 9/18/2019 at 11:16 AM, Hollywood1892 said:

Remains of the day

Starring Anthony Hopkins

Never heard of that one.

Sounds like there’d be a film involving liver, fava beans and Chianti, and then that would be the title of the sequel. I could be wrong.

Edited by Ken Aldred

11 hours ago, www.alexgross.com said:

van helsing was pretty darn horrific... i remember berating myself in the theatre for paying to see such a piece of &%$@ but i recall at the time there seemed to be nothing else in theaters.

Brain-numbing CGI overkill.

8 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Never heard of that one.

Sounds like there’d be a film involving liver, fava beans and Chianti, and then that would be the title of the sequel. I could be wrong.

if only it was as the "sounds like" you describe....then it would have been interesting, if nothing else.

It's sounding like some of you have not had the pleasure of 'Coffee & Kareem'.

A 2006 comedy brought to you via 2020. And what did some reviewers have to share?

3.0/10 overall

1.5/5 overall

18 hours ago, wombat said:

Drive Angry. It actually makes Nicholas Cage's other movies look really good. There is actually an entire fight scene while cage is having sex at the same time. 

More entertaining than Left Behind.

I just watched part of one called Vampire Dad.  lol  It was so bad...

In my defence, it was a few months into the pandemic and their wasn't much in the way of new movie content.

2 hours ago, Keys_Collector said:

The Eurovision movie for me was right there as well.  Hasn't been the best year for movies.

Surprised they made one.

Apart from ABBA and Lordi it’s always been a waste of time.

"Crawl" starring (if that's the right word) Barry 'Battlefield Earth' Pepper

See for free on Amazon Prime - it's even worse than The Walking Dead - World Beyond, something I never thought possible.

0 / 10

Edited by Beige