• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WORST film you witnessed or heard of (comic book or otherwise)
7 7

437 posts in this topic

On 11/13/2021 at 2:12 PM, jimbo_7071 said:

To me, the worst thing that a movie can be is boring. The most boring movie I've ever seen is Shoot 'Em Up (2007).

515BiGYzYTL._SY445_.jpg

I wanted to walk out, but I couldn't because I had gone to see it with two of my roommates.

Seriously?

The other half and I loved it!

Silly - yes

Boring? - No way!

Who doesn't love a hitman with a carrot?

Different strokes and all that I guess lol

On 11/13/2021 at 1:16 AM, Beige said:

Seriously?

The other half and I loved it!

Silly - yes

Boring? - No way!

Who doesn't love a hitman with a carrot?

Different strokes and all that I guess lol

You both loved it??? I could not even imagine hating a movie more than I hated that one. It had the most inane plot of any movie I have EVER seen, and I can watch almost anything.

Different strokes is right, I guess.

I watched Cloud Atlas earlier in the week, and ended up thinking it was total bollocks. The RT reviews claim that it’s complex and deserving of several views to fully understand it . Who’s right?

Edited by Ken Aldred

One of the worse big budget movie with high expectations...X-Men: Apocalypse.  It was showing on TV this week and I gave it another attempt at viewing...couldn't make it through 15 minutes.  Olivia Munn is a horrendous actress (among others in the movie but I don't want to think about it).

***I hope nobody from that franchise makes it into the MCU X-men

On 11/13/2021 at 3:14 PM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

One of the worse big budget movie with high expectations...X-Men: Apocalypse.  It was showing on TV this week and I gave it another attempt at viewing...couldn't make it through 15 minutes.  Olivia Munn is a horrendous actress (among others in the movie but I don't want to think about it).

Agree, that movie was crappy 

On 11/14/2021 at 6:26 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Nicholas Cage's Wicker Man remake. Dear god was that bad. 

^^

So many people have told me over the years what a classic it was. Then I watched and looked around for the surprise when someone yelled, "You're on Candid Camera!"

:eek:

Someone had strongly recommended the new Nic Cage movie 'Pig' to me, indicating it was his finest performance ever. Even noted the 97% Ridiculous Tricksters rating because critics were so blown away.

Hulu_Pig.jpg.994a4c71b4e539946f7853e7ffb0f369.jpg

If you go into this film with that expectation, you will be very disappointed.

:eek:

On 11/13/2021 at 11:14 PM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

That may have been a bad movie but Days of Future Past is still better than most MCU movies. 

image.jpeg.e7735cdb517a99aafb725f489f5db8ec.jpeg

It is perhaps the most memorable movie I have ever seen, parts of it are burned into my brain. At the age of 16 an older friend rented this and brought it over, it's the only movie I have ever seen 5 people leave the room only to come back and do the scooby doo door thing.

image.jpeg.d48f0a634badefc49d85478eba098711.jpeg

Come to find out the older friend introduced to it before and wanted to see our reactions.. Fast forward to me being and college and begin asked by friends wha'ts the craziest film you've seen.......I told them to let me know if they ever rent it. I got the call sat on the opposite chair from the 4 of them and just watched their faces, afterwards I went and gave them each a beer and said welcome to post pink flamingo's, there is no going back to before it.

On 11/28/2021 at 12:00 AM, unclezebo said:

image.jpeg.e7735cdb517a99aafb725f489f5db8ec.jpeg

It is perhaps the most memorable movie I have ever seen, parts of it are burned into my brain. At the age of 16 an older friend rented this and brought it over, it's the only movie I have ever seen 5 people leave the room only to come back and do the scooby doo door thing.

image.jpeg.d48f0a634badefc49d85478eba098711.jpeg

Come to find out the older friend introduced to it before and wanted to see our reactions.. Fast forward to me being and college and begin asked by friends wha'ts the craziest film you've seen.......I told them to let me know if they ever rent it. I got the call sat on the opposite chair from the 4 of them and just watched their faces, afterwards I went and gave them each a beer and said welcome to post pink flamingo's, there is no going back to before it.

20200717_011844.jpg.edf78c0f084ee68775021aa3b6ed4c16.jpg

On 11/14/2021 at 5:26 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Nicholas Cage's Wicker Man remake. Dear god was that bad. 

Sand Sharks, worst but a good worst. Some great lines. 

Are you insane? That movie is hilarious!

like c’mon If I tried to explain the scene below you’d think I was pulling your leg but there it is.

8A7AE916-E7CA-45A5-851E-96EB2B17728D.gif

On 11/28/2021 at 5:02 PM, topofthetotem said:

Are you insane? That movie is hilarious!

like c’mon If I tried to explain the scene below you’d think I was pulling your leg but there it is.

8A7AE916-E7CA-45A5-851E-96EB2B17728D.gif

I prefer the scene where he just dropkicks the old woman through the glass wall, firmly out of nowhere. I cracked up laughing, while the other two I was watching with were trying to shush me.