• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WORST film you witnessed or heard of (comic book or otherwise)
7 7

437 posts in this topic

Cosmic Sin may have 'raised' Bruce Willis to new fame

This year’s Razzie nominations give Bruce Willis his own category

This year’s Razzie nominations have been announced and those being honored (or dishonored) come from a wide range of popular films and one actor has even received his very own category.

This year, the awards event has a new category, “Worst Performance by Bruce Willis in a 2021 Movie,” and this is where Bruce Willis is nominated for his roles in:

• American Siege
  • Apex
  • Cosmic Sin
  • Deadlock
  • Fortress
  • Midnight in the Switchgrass
  • Out of Death
  • Survive the Game

Not sure this is the distinction he was hoping for this year.

(:

Edited by Bosco685

On 2/5/2022 at 12:26 PM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Has anybody seen "The 355"?  Every time I saw the commercial for it I cringed.  While posting this thread it took me a while to find the movie because I forgot the name and was Googling  "The 455".

Anybody know if it is in the running to be a part of this thread?

***I'm in no rush to see it

I saw it two weeks ago.  It wasn't the greatest movie, but it wasn't bad.  It had some decent twists in it.  Jessica Chastain (the lead) was a little miscast; she needs to learn how to hold a gun convincingly.  I had just seen the snoozefest The Last Duel a few days prior and this movie helped wash that stink off.  

Does not belong in this thread, but it's not going to win any awards either. 

On 2/8/2022 at 1:24 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

It also has the two robots that act like hood rats, which for me makes it impossible to rate any of the other films worse.

A very good point. 

On 3/24/2022 at 6:04 PM, ▫️ said:

I believe Gymkata is one of those “So bad its good 80’s movies.”

Honestly, I posted the (in)famous pommel horse fight scene, which is definitely "so bad its good". The rest of the film, much of which ostensibly contains acting, is a less pleasant watching experience.

On 3/24/2022 at 5:03 PM, ▫️ said:

OK, now I gotta see it.

please don't. One of my friends also took the same stance as you and based on my reviews decided to see it for himself and he definitely regretted it!

Apex is one of the worst movies I have ever seen, and made me change my opinion on Bruce Willis films going forward: I won't see anything else he does (until I hear good feedback)

I know this isn't the right spot but this isn't worth a new thread.

I've never seen a Transformers movie. If I decide to  binge them, is the order they were released the way to watch them? Isn't one of them a prequel or am I thinking of another franchise?

On 3/24/2022 at 10:06 PM, Bosco685 said:

The Velocipastor (2017) - you've been warned! :fear:

It's inventive.  I'm sure that hiding inside it is some deep Protestant symbolism.  But, I'm secular, so there's uncertainty.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 3/26/2022 at 3:46 PM, shadroch said:

I've never seen a Transformers movie. If I decide to  binge them, is the order they were released the way to watch them? Isn't one of them a prequel or am I thinking of another franchise?

Watch the first one.  That's enough, really.

On 3/26/2022 at 11:03 AM, Ken Aldred said:
On 3/26/2022 at 10:46 AM, shadroch said:

Watch the first one.  That's enough, really.