• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WORST film you witnessed or heard of (comic book or otherwise)
7 7

437 posts in this topic

On 3/26/2022 at 5:29 PM, Artboy99 said:

please don't. One of my friends also took the same stance as you and based on my reviews decided to see it for himself and he definitely regretted it!

Apex is one of the worst movies I have ever seen, and made me change my opinion on Bruce Willis films going forward: I won't see anything else he does (until I hear good feedback)

Ok, so its not so bad its good then? Roger that, will take your word for it and pass. Thank you for taking the bullet.

On 3/26/2022 at 11:46 AM, shadroch said:

I know this isn't the right spot but this isn't worth a new thread.

I've never seen a Transformers movie. If I decide to  binge them, is the order they were released the way to watch them? Isn't one of them a prequel or am I thinking of another franchise?

Only the first one is any good, really.

Bumblebee is okay, but ultimately meaningless.

On 3/28/2022 at 8:29 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Only the first one is any good, really.

Bumblebee is okay, but ultimately meaningless.

It looks like Bumblebee is a prequel, so should it be seen first?  I have not read a Transformers comic since Spidermnan guest-starred in one. 

On 3/28/2022 at 11:38 AM, shadroch said:

It looks like Bumblebee is a prequel, so should it be seen first?  I have not read a Transformers comic since Spidermnan guest-starred in one. 

Good question. I can't think of any reason not to watch Bumblebee first.

Just know that if you (for whatever reason) choose to watch beyond the first Transformers movie, you will have to turn off most of your brain in order to not bash your head against something for the remainder of the franchise. The writing just gets so bad after the first one.

On 3/28/2022 at 10:38 AM, shadroch said:

It looks like Bumblebee is a prequel, so should it be seen first?

Bumblebee is the 6th Transformers movie released, but it's a prequel.  How would you prefer someone watch the original Star Wars if they had never seen any?  Prequels first?

But it's not Star Wars, it's much, much worse. :whistle:

On 3/28/2022 at 10:45 AM, shadroch said:

Is there writing? I was expecting mindless explosions and the like. I recently watched all the Harry Potter movies in about a week so how bad can they be.

I think if you watch the original Transformers, and know it's the best one, you'll get all the answers you need about the franchise.

On 3/28/2022 at 12:05 PM, shadroch said:
On 3/28/2022 at 12:02 PM, valiantman said:

I think if you watch the original Transformers, and know it's the best one, you'll get all the answers you need about the franchise.

I'm doing it for Lent.

You're giving up not watching Transformers? lol

Titane.........so bad a movie.....in so many ways a real non-sense movie that tries to take itself seriously even if the main plot of the movie is that the main woman character is pregnant from a car:facepalm:

5c46bf3a4653607bf4e251a9a72c01fe.jpg

On 3/28/2022 at 11:45 AM, shadroch said:

Is there writing? I was expecting mindless explosions and the like. I recently watched all the Harry Potter movies in about a week so how bad can they be.

If you’re looking for mindless explosions, Transformers is right up your alley.  The Potter movies are masterpieces in comparison.  And I only watched the first Transformers movie.  I couldn’t take anymore.