• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wachowskis' THE MATRIX 4 starring Keanu Reeves (5/21/21)
4 4

462 posts in this topic

On 9/15/2021 at 11:14 PM, D2 said:

Right, because your opinion is the only one that matters.

Sounds like a CGC message board member that spends too much time on here... giving their opinion.

Try dissecting the ---script yourself and get back to me.

Actually, no. But I do know facts.

On 9/14/2021 at 7:30 PM, D2 said:

Ben Affleck, creator of Good Will Hunting, The Town, Argo, Gone Girl... these are GOOD movies. If anyone knows a good ----script, it's Ben Affleck.

First off, you already convey you assume things incorrectly rather than being open to discussion.

Ben Affleck DID NOT create Gone Girl. David Fincher was the director from a Gillian Flynn --script who also wrote the book.

Yet, agrees to do BVS... Triple Frontier... Runner Runner... these are objectively badly written movies.

So then you state as fact (objectively) that BVS was a badly written movie. Yet once the Ultimate Edition was released it was clear WB Studios had lopped off 30 key minutes.

Attacking me being on a forum is an approach. But it's clear you were making an opinion as fact when it wasn't. Or is this where I claim it's clear you throw things together without researching them (e.g. Gone Girl)?

:martini:

Edited by Bosco685

On 9/16/2021 at 5:28 AM, Bosco685 said:

Actually, no. But I do know facts.

First off, you already convey you assume things incorrectly rather than being open to discussion.

Ben Affleck DID NOT create Gone Girl. David Fincher was the director from a Gillian Flynn ---script who also wrote the book.

So then you state as fact (objectively) that BVS was a badly written movie. Yet once the Ultimate Edition was released it was clear WB Studios had lopped off 30 key minutes.

Attacking me being on a forum is an approach. But it's clear you were making an opinion as fact when it wasn't. Or is this where I claim it's clear you throw things together without researching them (e.g. Gone Girl)?

:martini:

Standard internet argument. 

takes bits and words from a statement out of frustration and formulates the response based on an emotion. 

then get your “facts” straight. 

I said Ben Affleck knows a good -script. Not that Ben wrote it or directed it. Knows. He knows a good -script. Go re read what I put, smart guy. Rather than jumping down my throat, again. 

Maybe then you can avoid the tirades because you are, much like your weak cohort, passive aggressive when you reply to peoples’ posts, and wonder why you get yourself into these types of discussions. You two were meant for each other. 

On 9/18/2021 at 12:28 PM, D2 said:

Maybe then you can avoid the tirades because you are, much like your weak cohort, passive aggressive when you reply to peoples’ posts, and wonder why you get yourself into these types of discussions. You two were meant for each other. 

Avoid the tirades? Interesting. I think I posted one response to your initial statement. If that is a tirade, I think you are excessively sensitive.

On 9/15/2021 at 7:20 AM, Bosco685 said:

No it isn't. You just didn't care for it. And that is okay.

Meanwhile...

On 9/18/2021 at 12:28 PM, D2 said:

I said Ben Affleck knows a good ---script. Not that Ben wrote it or directed it. Knows. He knows a good ---script. Go re read what I put, smart guy. Rather than jumping down my throat, again. 

You actually said he was the creator of all the movies mentioned.

Ben Affleck, creator of Good Will Hunting, The Town, Argo, Gone Girl... these are GOOD movies. If anyone knows a good ---script, it's Ben Affleck.

Now honestly how you got overly excited when all I noted was BVS was not objectively acknowledged as a poorly written movie (you were just being subjective) was not intended to shine you on the way it did. But it did.

Edited by Bosco685

On 9/18/2021 at 1:21 PM, Bosco685 said:

Avoid the tirades? Interesting. I think I posted one response to your initial statement. If that is a tirade, I think you are excessively sensitive.

Meanwhile...

You actually said he was the creator of all the movies mentioned.

Now honestly how you got overly excited when all I noted was BVS was not objectively acknowledged as a poorly written movie (you were just being subjective) was not intended to shine you on the way it did. But it did.

Blah blah blah…

So sorry I forgot a comma. 

Continue on with your passive aggressive behavior, steadily agitated when people fire back at you. 

The circle of anguish you live in is your own doing. 

On 9/18/2021 at 2:15 PM, D2 said:

Blah blah blah…

So sorry I forgot a comma. 

Continue on with your passive aggressive behavior, steadily agitated when people fire back at you. 

The circle of anguish you live in is your own doing. 

:roflmao:

I've been reading you jumping from person to person with your 'oh typical for the internet....' Are you being serious?

Dude. You implied a movie is universally recognized (objective) as being poorly written, yet it was really your subjective view on the film. Relax!

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. You take the chill pill, and none of this will bother you one way or the other. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

On 9/18/2021 at 5:50 PM, Bosco685 said:

:roflmao:

I've been reading you jumping from person to person with your 'oh typical for the internet....' Are you being serious?

Dude. You implied a movie is universally recognized (objective) as being poorly written, yet it was really your subjective view on the film. Relax!

you-a-hater-curtis-payne.gif

I’m also hearing that after Keanu Reeves was seen shooting “The Matrix Resurrections” in the Bay Area, sources tell me that Warner Bros. will hold the film’s U.S. premiere in San Francisco on Dec. 18.

Details, including the location, are still being worked on. The fourth installment of the sci-fi film franchise sees the return of Reeves as well as Carrie-Anne Moss. Directed and co-written by Lana Wachowski, the new cast includes Neil Patrick Harris, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Christina Ricci and Jonathan Groff. “The Matrix Resurrections” will be released in theaters and on HBO Max on Dec. 22.

A new Matrix Resurrections photo has been unveiled with just over a month to go until the film's premiere. The image sees Trinity and Neo reunited in what looks to be a coffee shop, though the reunion does't appear overly happy as the two look on in suspicion to an off-camera presence.

The new Matrix Resurrections photo doesn't offer much in the way of clarification for the film's still-mysterious plot, but it does feature a nice hint for the development of Trinity and Neo's relationship. The first trailer for the film saw the two re-introduced at a coffee shop in San Francisco, which appears to be the setting of the image with the large neon "Simmulatte" sign situated behind the two. The first footage for the film also pointed to the coffee shop being the setting of an action sequence for the two in which Trinity seemingly displays some form of mind-bending powers.

Neo-and-Trinity-Matrix-Resurrections.jpg.bbcd0d1db03c1fd4b6f53412af45020e.jpg

I recently watched 2 and 3 again after not seeing it since they premiered.

i really disliked the direction they had taken upon my initial viewing but they aren't as bad as my memory recalled. not great but not horrible either.

saw the trailer for this wednesday when we went to the theater for the first time in about two years, and i gotta say it looks like an even bigger piece of garbage than i could have imagined, which is saying something since i thought numbers 2&3 were among the worst scifi movies ever. even though i expect it to be idiotic, the visuals in the trailer were boring and derivative, and not nearly as exciting as most video games. clearly riding the john wick gravy train without any of the stuff that makes those films exciting. why anyone gave these siblings money to resurrect this "franchise" is truly mind boggling. i predict a large flop.