• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wachowskis' THE MATRIX 4 starring Keanu Reeves (5/21/21)
4 4

462 posts in this topic

On 1/4/2022 at 1:21 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:
On 1/4/2022 at 1:19 PM, valiantman said:

Show me what you got, theCoproPhagia. :shy:

Are you and Steve in cahoots!?

People who agree that you're poop must be in some kind of conspiracy because you couldn't possibly just be... poop.  Right?

Ockham says 'hello'.

Edited by valiantman

On 1/4/2022 at 11:24 AM, valiantman said:

People who agree that you're poop must be in some kind of conspiracy because you couldn't possible just be... poop.  Right?

Ockham says 'hello'.

I did a graphic novel called "Am I an A-Hole or is it Everybody Else" lol 

On 1/4/2022 at 1:25 PM, kav said:

I did a graphic novel called "Am I an A-Hole or is it Everybody Else" lol 

"Everyone else is wrong because I gave an accurate opinion after reviewing 3% of the source material and I couldn't possibly be wrong" (The Musical)

Edited by valiantman

On 1/4/2022 at 2:24 PM, valiantman said:

People who agree that you're poop must be in some kind of conspiracy because you couldn't possibly just be... poop.  Right?

Ockham says 'hello'.

Nah, there's simply only one other guy around these parts obsessed enough with feces to create nicknames at the thought of it.

On 1/4/2022 at 1:28 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Nah, there's simply only one other guy around these parts obsessed enough with feces to create nicknames at the thought of it.

Capra and Copro are quite similar.  If Noah Webster was still alive, he'd join our cahoots.

On 1/4/2022 at 11:27 AM, valiantman said:

"Everyone else is wrong because I gave an accurate opinion after reviewing 3% of the source material and I couldn't possibly be wrong" (The Musical)

Ps i hated matrix resur-wreck-shun-it was awful.  But I watched the whole thing.  It was bad but nowhere near as bad as shang chi.  

On 1/4/2022 at 1:28 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

It's okay for you to enjoy bad movies, gentlemen. You can join Matt with his love for Punisher: War Zone. :D

What if we haven't seen the movie at all, but we just know that people who give their review after watching 5 minutes are always poop?

On 1/4/2022 at 2:31 PM, valiantman said:

What if we haven't seen the movie at all, but we just know that people who give their review after watching 5 minutes are always poop?

What are you talking about? This movie is literally the only one that I have ever turned off after wasting only 5 minutes of my time...

You may be thankful that you don't waste any time of your own.

On 1/4/2022 at 11:31 AM, valiantman said:

The first 5 held my interest-it was basically the same as the first 5 of the first matrix (shrug)

with the 2 characters commenting on how it was all the same-setting up the storyline.

On 1/4/2022 at 1:33 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

What are you talking about? This movie is literally the only one that I have ever turned off after wasting only 5 minutes of my time...

You may be thankful that you don't waste any time of your own.

You watched 5 minutes.  You aren't QUALIFIED to give a rating.  You could have said "I watched 5 minutes and it's a 5/5, best movie ever" and you still wouldn't be QUALIFIED to give a rating.

It's not your rating that's the problem.  It's the fact that you feel qualified to say anything at all after 5 minutes.

On 1/4/2022 at 1:37 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

This is false.

Imagine you write a book.

Someone gets a copy of your book and reads the first 5 pages.

They stop reading.

They take the time to go to Amazon and give the lowest possible review so that others will be "informed".

Is your book poop, or is it that guy... because something definitely stinks.

On 1/4/2022 at 2:39 PM, valiantman said:

They stop reading.

They take the time to go to Amazon and give the lowest possible review so that others will be "informed".

If I wrote a book, it probably would be poop, because I am not a professional writer.

Whoever wrote this Matrix movie does not deserve to be one, either.

On 1/4/2022 at 11:39 AM, valiantman said:

They stop reading.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/3356334d-555f-4ad3-ab6f-eb394b348374