• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post a link to your online Gallery...

41 posts in this topic

I was thinking of this earlier today and a couple of other people mentioned it as well. Just post a link to your online gallery and I'll add it to the list. I'll try to keep the list up to date.

Here are the ones that I can find posted so far... I know there are more, but I'm not finding them. I'd like to post Jon Berks incredible gallery, but would prefer his permission first. You around Jon?

Apotheosis

matewan1990

Robert Plunkett

Kevin Boyd

mister not so nice

Ares

rob_react

nikos61

delekkerste

TLC55555

Weird

heartened

Jagull

Solar

Stronguy

Shemp

Here's my online gallery at ComicArtFans.com:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=2354

I also have about 20 additional pieces that are not yet posted online (some by choice, some due to laziness). I expect to post a number of these over time, though.

Gene

I'm gonna have to get my own gallery then! It seems everyone else has it!!!

How do you guys usually scan your art? Scan it in 2 pieces in a regular scanner, then put together through photoshop? Or do you go to a kinko's or something and scan the whole thing there?

I bought a large scanner just for my original art. It doesn't do slabs well, so I only use it for larger pieces of art I get and use another scanner for my books and slabs.

I had taken my gallery offline and was going to re-organize, but I made it active again. It's just about everything I own, I think.

My Comicartfans Gallery

I'm gonna have to get my own gallery then! It seems everyone else has it!!!

How do you guys usually scan your art? Scan it in 2 pieces in a regular scanner, then put together through photoshop? Or do you go to a kinko's or something and scan the whole thing there?

I scan in two pieces then photoshop them together

You can get an A3 size scanner on ebay pretty cheap(<$150) and it does a good job (shameless plug: check out my online gallery), but sucks for slabs. Before I got this scanner I scanned a page 3 times, than downsized the pics, always got one larger than the other and nothing lined up. That gets old FAST when you start to get as little as 10 pages (thats 30 scans, holding th elid down so the page stays against the glass, ugh).

Here's my CAF Gallery.

I probably have about 60 pages that aren't on here yet, but most of them are just random bronze horror stuff. I'm currently working a few major deals, so this could get alot nicer soon.

My favorite piece isn't on here yet becuase I'm not allowed to release it before DC does (it's an upcoming Vertigo cover).