Editing Signature

5 posts in this topic

I'm trying to upload a new signature line in the Signature Settings, but I can't delete the old one...as you can see here.

Every time I delete it, and click save, I go back in and it has reappeared again - what am I doing wrong ?

Edited by quicksilver

2 hours ago, quicksilver said:

I'm trying to upload a new signature line in the Signature Settings, but I can't delete the old one...as you can see here.

Every time I delete it, and click save, I go back in and it has reappeared again - what am I doing wrong ?

You have to delete it 'twice' sometimes QS

Usually, if you click on the little dustbin symbol to the bottom right of the image in question in the 'Uploaded Images' screen at the foot of your signature (see below) that will remove the image from the signature once you click save. Try doing that first, and then if it doesn't work, do that and delete it manually from the signature itself.

I'm fairly sure that the above is the way to do it, so if it doesn't work send a PM to dena as you may have a glitch 

Good luck (thumbsu

sig.thumb.PNG.a6e3ffc8d654a5ebeb5e77da3eaa1014.PNG

18 minutes ago, quicksilver said:

Marwood, you are an utter star ...both of you !

Thank you so much. 😁

You're welcome. We've been called many things preceded by utter down the years... Star has rarely been one of them (thumbsu