• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed

175 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, 1p36DSA said:

sent him a message(thumbsu

Replied.  I’m glad he waited till this to approach me about t.  Blow up the moon has only pinged him 4 or 5 times in the other thread.  

10 minutes ago, kav said:

Maybe it’s the wife on the account this time.

Just now, Gsims718 said:

Replied.  I’m glad he waited till this to approach me about t.  Blow up the moon has only pinged him 4 or 5 times in the other thread.  

Maybe it’s the wife on the account this time.

Present your evidence! :popcorn:

4 minutes ago, Gsims718 said:

Haha I’m on mobile.  They can go check the eBay blocked buyer section if they want.

There are 277 pages in that thread can you be more specific?

got off phone after Gsims718 kindly referred to checking with husband repeatedly which was odd to say the least. looks like it was on ebay, dear I say estranged :facepalm:

He did pay for the item and it was refunded ??? not sure what all the back and forth disagreement was at that time but recalls price point or something.

Anyways time to get back to dealing with family matters:insane:

3 minutes ago, 1p36DSA said:

got off phone after Gsims718 kindly referred to checking with husband repeatedly which was odd to say the least. looks like it was on ebay, dear I say estranged :facepalm:

He did pay for the item and it was refunded ??? not sure what all the back and forth disagreement was at that time but recalls price point or something.

Is your ebay ID dabearsfamily?

3 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

To my recollection, homeboy shafted @Gsims718 on an eBay purchase because he "misread" GPA.  

That's the one.

I dont understand why he said he had no idea what gsims was talking about then.

Just now, THE_BEYONDER said:

I’m confused.   Who are we supposed to be roasting in this thread????

:acclaim:

7 minutes ago, 1p36DSA said:

Check the messages he sent me.  He only paid after I put him on blast here and opened an unpaid item purchase.  He also told me he was going to pay for it and return it back to me and ask for a refund.

“Recalls something about price point” he sent me an offer, I accepted and then he told me to cancel it or accept a lower offer.    

You guys share this account.  Please stop acting ignorant.

Just now, mattn792 said:

Something to do with one is the wife and one isn't, it was laid out in detail in the BLOCKED thread.

They share the account.  Both rich hen and Sharon have confirmed this.