• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder Appreciation Topic
1 1

270 posts in this topic

On 8/10/2019 at 7:23 PM, media_junkie said:

While I love the Ultimate Cut of BvS I will agree that the CGI Doomsday was not that great.  While the CGI was fine the actual model they used had me thinking "Fellowship of the Rings" Cave Troll from the Mines of Moria.

That's what I'm sayin'.

The CGI was realistic. The design was just 'off'.

I thought the final look, before he was killed, was great. He was just too Earthly-looking coming out of the ship. I think they should've done something with the transformation of human hair into rough spots on his body or something.

10 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I had read before (sometime prior to Aquaman's release) that Momoa saw segments of the Snyder Cut and he was in love with the idea then.

Yup. He called out more than once during the Aquaman press tour WB needed to release the Snyder Cut.

Deadpool creator Rob Liefeld will be representing the “Release the Snyder Cut” movement at this year’s New York Comic-Con. On Twitter, Liefeld said that he’ll be sporting a “Release the Snyder” cut t-shirt at this year’s convention at the Javitz Center. “Can’t wait to rock my Release The Snyder Cut shirt at NYCC!! #ReleaseTheSnyderCut,” Liefeld tweeted. Liefeld’s support of the Release the Snyder Cut movement has been chronicled before.

The Release the Snyder Cut community announced plans for New York Comic Con in July, hot off of their efforts at San Diego Comic-Con. “Following the huge success of #ProjectComicCon that helped raise almost $15k for The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) in the name of the #ReleaseTheSnyderCut community, we want to continue increasing the hype and spreading the truth about the Snyder cut of Justice League, whilst spreading awareness for mental health! We will do this by targeting the New York Comic-Con 2019,” the group’s GoFundMe page reads. “In San Diego, you helped raise in excess of $26k and a lot was achieved, including the funding of a banner flight; a billboard; a bus wrap; an ad in The Hollywood Reporter; and a Ground Team at the convention. We realise that you have given so much, and have decided that in New York we can still achieve great buzz, whilst having a simpler and more streamlined campaign. There will not be multiple levels. We have one clear and financially modest plan.”

7 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Would MCU fanbois lose their :censored: if Snyder was announced to direct a film?

hm

While I think it would cause a momentary blip I don't think people would totally freak out.  Not with Fiege running the show.  Now if Marvel announced Synder was replacing Fiege I could see human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together....mass hysteria!

16 minutes ago, paperheart said:

687 days since a Zack Synder movie was released, much appreciated :cloud9:

Not to worry. He is going to see Joker today.

Zack_Snyder_Joker.thumb.jpg.11b6a093076a786c78f8929e8b9f523d.jpg

Then he is going to slam down a Purple People Eater smoothie in celebration since that brought such energy to the VIFF showing. ;)

purple_people_eater.PNG.58e9d9e1b32f58e1771a4993e7069ebd.PNG