• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s ARMOR WARS show (TBD)
1 1

62 posts in this topic

Marvel's Armor Wars might have a filming start date according to the latest reports.

Production weekly listed the series getting the cameras rolling in May of this year through December. But, according to Lizzie Hill of My Cosmic Circus, the filming should begin from October 2022 until November. Now, that's pretty quickly and would be very surprising. In all of the recent interviews about the Disney+ show, series star Don Cheadle says that there's not a lot to share about Armor Wars just yet. But, that's not going to stop the speculation train. One thing to ask with this proposed information would be, is there going to be less action than fans expect on this show.

Cheadle's James Rhodes was last seen in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. There was no War Machine cameo in there, but clearly the Anthony Mackie project was setting the groundwork for Armor Wars. As the filming gets going, there will be more clues about what's ahead.

On 6/29/2022 at 7:36 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Yeah, it'll just be dragged-out 'service' for Iron Man fans.

I assume as much. But the streaming origin stories have become a tiny bit too spread out. Just a little.

200.gif.435383473b1a841082f4584e49775dfd.gif

On 9/12/2022 at 6:14 PM, Bosco685 said:

I wish they would replace Cheadle as Rhodes. Its funny, they hired two great actors to play Rhodes and they were both terrible. Neither ever read a single issue of Iron Man where Rhodes took the mantle. Snipes would have been perfect when he was Blade young. 

On 9/24/2022 at 11:06 AM, ▫️ said:

I wish they would replace Cheadle as Rhodes. Its funny, they hired two great actors to play Rhodes and they were both terrible. Neither ever read a single issue of Iron Man where Rhodes took the mantle. Snipes would have been perfect when he was Blade young. 

Yeah, I've thought from the start that Cheadle was really miscast as Rhodey.  

3rd time's the charm...?  :D