• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's FANTASTIC FOUR (TBD)
8 8

1,062 posts in this topic

Yeah definitely looking like FF to finish off phase 4, probably a few teases in amongst the other films to build things up. I'm hoping that's the case as it will really cement them in as a big deal, a proper mainstay for the next phase after that.

6 hours ago, RickSp said:

Yeah definitely looking like FF to finish off phase 4, probably a few teases in amongst the other films to build things up. I'm hoping that's the case as it will really cement them in as a big deal, a proper mainstay for the next phase after that.

Either the multiverse of madness or the quantum realm opens a gateway to Galactus.  The one thing that marvel did that was genius was in endgame where they showed that the ancient one was fighting the invasion in New York separate from the avengers. This allows us to believe and accept that the fantastic four have been in the Marvel universe the entire time. We can skip the origin story like we did with Spiderman and just simply move on with the story.

Edited by Buzzetta

7 hours ago, godzilla43 said:

That 4 is just probably phase 4. Captain America 4 is already announced but that was not in that video.

No, the 4 logo is most definitely Fantastic Four, and was confirmed in person  by Kevin Feige himself. 

Captain America 4 has not been officially confirmed by Kevin Feige and Marvel Studios with a logo.

For some reason my local AMC had Scott Pilgrim playing this weekend. I took my children and we saw it for the first time.

At one point, SP was wearing a 4 1/2 t-shirt, a fun, obscure choice by the costume team.   

34 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

hm 

I wonder.... part II... 

I wonder if Fantastic Four is the 'event' movie for Phase 4... 

I also like the similarity of the logo.

That's a really good assumption. hm

1 hour ago, media_junkie said:

I'd like to see her and John Krasnki(sp?) get it.  I think they are both great actors.

Before I go further with my comment let me just clarify something...

- I have nothing against Emily Blunt

- I think John Krasinski is fantastic in The Office

But I hope to GAWD these two don't get the role for Mr. and Mrs. Fantastic.  She has a face that always looks like she's upset or mean...just not likeable.   John Krasinski's face (even with the beard) looks weird.  And as a married couple, when I see them together in interviews it just doesn't do it for me.

Mr. Fantastic needs to be tall, nerdy, and lanky.  Mrs. Fantastic needs to be likeable and shy (invisible).  These two just don't fit the characteristics and I don't know why people keep pushing for them to get the roles(shrug).

***John Mulaney would be a better fit

1 hour ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Before I go further with my comment let me just clarify something...

- I have nothing against Emily Blunt

- I think John Krasinski is fantastic in The Office

But I hope to GAWD these two don't get the role for Mr. and Mrs. Fantastic.  She has a face that always looks like she's upset or mean...just not likeable.   John Krasinski's face (even with the beard) looks weird.  And as a married couple, when I see them together in interviews it just doesn't do it for me.

Mr. Fantastic needs to be tall, nerdy, and lanky.  Mrs. Fantastic needs to be likeable and shy (invisible).  These two just don't fit the characteristics and I don't know why people keep pushing for them to get the roles(shrug).

***John Mulaney would be a better fit

Invisible Woman stopped being shy around 1964. Mr. Fantastic is the exact opposite of Mulaney. J.K. and E.B. would be dream casting.