• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's X-MEN film (TBD)
3 3

552 posts in this topic

On 8/15/2022 at 2:37 PM, kimik said:

I just looked and it is NM #48 that has the DoFP sequel story. It is awesome and is the first issue where you get the sense of how powerful Magma can be.

This is the one I've got

s-l400.jpg

On 9/10/2022 at 7:37 PM, The Meta said:

Good

Maybe enough time will pass for everyone to learn from their mistakes and hire competent writers and directors to tell a real story that isn't a cash grab

We are still talking about Disney?

On 9/10/2022 at 6:39 PM, D84 said:

We are still talking about Disney?

Sony, Disney, whomever

The past few Xmen films were not good

Marvel Phase 4 sucks 

Disney Plus sucks

Resident Evil sucks

TV in general sucks

On 9/10/2022 at 10:07 PM, jjfversion1 said:

The Boys is pretty good.

'Pretty good'? Throw it out there: The Boys has been a nutty-fun ride. Along with:

1. Invincible
  2. Hit-Monkey
  3. Superman and Lois
  4. Peacemaker
  5. Harley Quinn TAS
  6. The Umbrella Academy
  7. Stargirl
  8. Doom Patrol
  9. Pennyworth
  10. HBO's Watchmen
  11. Sandman
  12. Young Justice
  13. Hawkeye (enjoyed the darker MCU tone)
  14. Loki (for the most part)

We've been flooded with good to great content for a few years now.

On 8/11/2022 at 7:53 PM, Bosco685 said:

X-Men: who loves 'em?

They are the group that got me into Comics.  To this day my favorite characters are Kitty Pryde, Nightcrawler, and Rogue.  The first complete story I ever read was the Dark Phoenix Saga (so you can imagine how much the live adaptations have pained me), and my comic love and collection was built around that foundation.  At one point, I owned Uncanny from 94 to 544 continuous, X-Factor complete, New Mutants complete, X-Force complete, and just about every X title of the last 35 years.

On 9/16/2022 at 10:26 AM, drotto said:

They are the group that got me into Comics.  To this day my favorite characters are Kitty Pryde, Nightcrawler, and Rogue.  The first complete story I ever read was the Dark Phoenix Saga (so you can imagine how much the live adaptations have pained me), and my comic love and collection was built around that foundation.  At one point, I owned Uncanny from 94 to 544 continuous, X-Factor complete, New Mutants complete, X-Force complete, and just about every X title of the last 35 years.

But did you read them?

:baiting:

2023 marks 60 years of the X-Men. And to celebrate, Marvel’s Merry Mutants are finally getting a fan convention all their own. The Uncanny Experience, an immersive fan convention, is catering specifically to X-Men fans. The event will take place in Minneapolis, Minnesota on September 16-17, 2023 at The Minneapolis Club. The Minneapolis Club’s exterior sure looks a whole lot like a certain School for Gifted Youngsters in upstate New York, doesn’t it?

Uncanny-Experience-Mansion-1103x680.thumb.jpg.888df0cf1d9e04b4c6b670a886bf80a7.jpg

Confirmed special guests include the man who made the X-Men what they are today, writer Chris Claremont. A young Claremont took the once-canceled Uncanny X-Men, and turned it into Marvel’s biggest-selling title. He also wrote the series for 16 consecutive years. Also on hand will be the voice of Wolverine from X-Men: The Animated Series, Cal Dodd, as well as the voice of Rogue, Lenore Zann. Both will be reprising their iconic roles in Marvel Studios’ upcoming X-Men ’97 revival series. Joining in the fun will be original X-Men: TAS director/animator Larry Houston. More guests are to be announced at a later date. 

Edited by Bosco685

On 9/10/2022 at 6:43 PM, MetalPSI said:

Sony, Disney, whomever

The past few Xmen films were not good

Marvel Phase 4 sucks 

Disney Plus sucks

Resident Evil sucks

TV in general sucks

Have you tried HAM radio?