• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PSA: Storage Units and Comics (DON'T DO IT)
2 2

114 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

Or what about putting boobie traps inside your storage unit.. kinda like in Home Alone.

Boobie traps might actually encourage a break in.

10 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

Depends what kind of boobie you're talking about :baiting:

There's only one kind of boobie.  Then there's BOOBY traps-

Not trying to knock anyone who has had something bad happen to them, but at some point common sense has to come into play. If you are putting valuable assets (whatever they may be) in a storage facility you have to do some homework. What does my agreement say? What type of security is in place? Is this covered by insurance? You have to cover yourself for the worst case scenario. 

21 minutes ago, wombat said:

Not trying to knock anyone who has had something bad happen to them, but at some point common sense has to come into play.

Common sense isn't taught at home or at school any more. It's one of those vanishing skills/things.

I would never have comics to put in a storage unit but for the OP storage guy, what are your views on indoor storage facilities vs. outdoor. Just curious in general.

1 hour ago, FSF said:

I would never have comics to put in a storage unit but for the OP storage guy, what are your views on indoor storage facilities vs. outdoor. Just curious in general.

Doesn't make a difference.