• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted to Buy
8 8

98 posts in this topic

On 8/6/2019 at 11:36 PM, wombat said:

Maybe this would be a useful thread. Post what you are looking for and maybe someone has it for offer. 

I'm looking for high grade Blazing Combat 3 & 4. 

I have a nice #4 in the 9.0-9.2 range. Let me know if interested.

Edited by Key Largo Comics

On 8/13/2019 at 3:34 PM, stippy52 said:

Looking for:

Vampirella  #'s 5, 7 , 11 & 31. HG

:wishluck:

I can help with these, depending on the desired grade. Some people call VF high grade, others NM+. Definitely have all of these in VF and better. 

Edited by Stevemmg

On 8/6/2019 at 11:36 PM, wombat said:

Maybe this would be a useful thread. Post what you are looking for and maybe someone has it for offer. 

I'm looking for high grade Blazing Combat 3 & 4. 

Still looking for Blazing Combat 3 in high grade. 

2 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Looking for a VF+ to NM Eerie #8 , and #23 (warren):wishluck:

Reasonably priced.

Ironically I just crossed those 2 off my list in the past few months thanks to Heritage and a boardie. Prices I paid were fair but damn copies of Eerie #23 above fine seem harder to get each year. #8 is a great cover too but I have a gut feeling at some point Eerie #23 is really going to explode. It’s just to killer a cover with fans not to reach dizzying heights one day...

I know it is not a comic related magazine but I'm looking for a copy of Filmfax issue 142 I'm willing to pay top rate and postage to the U.K if anyone can help. I'm not concerned about condition as I just need it for my run, thanks.

download.jpg

Thank you I was able to find a copy through a friend but thanks for the replies I've had.(thumbsu:foryou: 

Edited by tv horror

On 8/31/2019 at 11:37 PM, N e r V said:

Ironically I just crossed those 2 off my list in the past few months thanks to Heritage and a boardie. Prices I paid were fair but damn copies of Eerie #23 above fine seem harder to get each year. #8 is a great cover too but I have a gut feeling at some point Eerie #23 is really going to explode. It’s just to killer a cover with fans not to reach dizzying heights one day...

There just are no copies to be had, not even a single one on Ebay .:sorry:

1 hour ago, Stevemmg said:

I had four duplicates over 7.0, all sold to boardies this year. They’re drying up all around it seems. I’ve got four more, but all fine or lower. If I see any, I’ll let you know. Don’t know if reasonably priced is going to be easy. 

I'll take a fine grade.

Edited by oakman29
Reasonably priced be damned.