• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s MS. MARVEL Kamela Khan series (TBD)
2 2

197 posts in this topic

On 3/15/2022 at 4:27 PM, Bosco685 said:

I think this point gets dismissed too quickly at times. Like when the announcement came out for DC League of Super-Pets, some were saying "WHY?"

Except that the LOSP trailer actually made the movie look like it could be enjoyable for all ages.

I'm tired of the MCU using cameos of long-standing characters to make new ones relevant. Typically, it shows me that they are not confident in their own product.

Yeah, obviously as a comic reader this is really nothing new, but announcing or revealing this sort of thing usually leads to the path of me being unimpressed with the movie/show.

As an equal example, WB should have kept both Wonder Woman and Doomsday out of promotional materials.

On 6/7/2022 at 1:46 PM, kimik said:

This one is aimed at a younger demographic than my kids so I will likely pass. Hopefully it works out okay so I can dump what I have left of Kamala Ms. Marvel stuff for a tidy profit.

This seems to be the reason people still pretend to like Marvel shows.

On 6/7/2022 at 2:56 PM, D84 said:

This seems to be the reason people still pretend to like Marvel shows.

I am all for Marvel shows being successful that I have the right comics to flip with. :wishluck:

I hope that all of the others fail miserably so I do not miss out on a spec play. lol 

Very slow paced. Not a very good lead actress. I'll watch one more in hope of something interesting. Didn't like her powers either. I would rate the first episode a D. That was mostly because of the cool graphics. Hopefully they have a good villain that raises the snail pacing. Worst MCU 1st episode.

On 6/8/2022 at 1:16 PM, Terry JSA said:

I watched the first episode and I definitely dug it. The pacing and introduction of Kamala Khan was great, but overall it was incredibly charming and fun. Not action packed but full of heart.

On 6/8/2022 at 9:23 PM, Rip said:

Very slow paced. Not a very good lead actress. I'll watch one more in hope of something interesting. Didn't like her powers either. I would rate the first episode a D. That was mostly because of the cool graphics. Hopefully they have a good villain that raises the snail pacing. Worst MCU 1st episode.

I'll settle the debate for everything...

- Right side of a Twix taste better than the left

- Ford trucks over Chevy

- Pepsi over Coke

- Alyssa Milano over Jessica Alba

- PS4 over the X-Box

- CGC over PGX (I tossed a coin on this one)

***And the non debate...Transformers over GoBots