• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME (2021?)
7 7

1,711 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

But homesick means you miss home, all of us have been stuck home. Or are you saying it as, “sick of being home”. (: This has spiraled...

An over-dramatization of the pandemic and being sick. But if you think about it, COVID is a very unique thing. And due to social distancing, many are homesick when separated from their families over the pandemic.

:facepalm:

"HOW DARE YOU SAY I'M HOMESICK. I'LL TAKE YOUR HEART FOR THAT!"

overdramatic.gif.3cae1e8d52aebd6dd351e05971cc85fc.gif

13 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

An over-dramatization of the pandemic and being sick. But if you think about it, COVID is a very unique thing. And due to social distancing, many are homesick when separated from their families over the pandemic.

:facepalm:

"HOW DARE YOU SAY I'M HOMESICK. I'LL TAKE YOUR HEART FOR THAT!"

overdramatic.gif.3cae1e8d52aebd6dd351e05971cc85fc.gif

Friendly reminder: Some people will find offense in anything/everything.

Zendaya's stock just rose considerably last night with her becoming the youngest-ever woman to win the Emmy for Best Lead Actress in a Drama.

And she won against formidable talent, including Jennifer Aniston, Olivia Coleman, Jodie Comer, Laura Linney and Sandra Oh.

How's that for shocking news?

The next Spider-Man movie is getting a major jolt.

Jamie Foxx, who played classic Spidey villain Electro in the Andrew Garfield-starring The Amazing Spider-Man 2, is in final talks to reprise the role for the latest Spider-Man installment, starring Tom Holland and being made by Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures.

Jon Watts, the filmmaker behind Homecoming and last year's Spider-Man: Far From Home, is in the director's chair for the third installment, which Sony has dated for Nov. 5, 2021 — although moviegoers have now come to expect release dates to change amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Most of the supporting cast from the previous movies — including Zendaya, Marisa Tomei, Jacob Batalon and Tony Revolori  — are expected to be on the call sheet when cameras roll in Atlanta this fall. Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal are producing.

Marvel had no comment.

45 minutes ago, kimik said:

Nice to see him get rewarded for an Oscar-worthy performance the first go round. 

(:

Meanwhile, could this be the beginning of many announcements concerning previous Spider-Man runs?

2 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

(:

Meanwhile, could this be the beginning of many announcements concerning previous Spider-Man runs?

Hopefully. The only book that is still running up is ASM 15 due to Kraven rumors. Otherwise, there is not much room for spec runs on the other keys since they are so pricey already. I guess Molten Man is one that still has not seen any action.

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 5:19 AM, Hollywood1892 said:

Man! I never realized that...Spidermans entire existence is due to Uncle Ben, I mean imagine Batman movies without mentioning his parents and that origin story.

Now I'm :censored: off!

They clearly had no problem mentioning Tony Starks Dad relentlessly and giving him a big scene in Endgame ( but to be honest having spiderman snapped out angered me too, but it did give Stark a motivating factor)

What really bothered me was how weak and insecure they made Spiderman, but I mean don't get it twisted he question his powers in ASM (comics) numerous times, but still Spider-Man is the flagship of Marvel not Hulk, not the Avengers, and especially not Tony Stark and he owes all that to the sacrifice of Ben Parker.

I'm so glad we haven't had to hear about Uncle Ben yet again. I hope they never mention him in this iteration.