• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME (2021?)
7 7

1,711 posts in this topic

On 11/17/2021 at 8:18 AM, Wolverinex said:

Looks fergielious

Tom Holland may not be my favorite Peter Parker/Spider-Man.

But this film is going to be so packed with Spideyverse greatness I have a feeling this will deliver so much of the solid elements across many Spider-Man films. Other than Into The Spider-Verse, which is one of the greatest Spider-Man films.

On 11/16/2021 at 7:55 PM, Sauce Dog said:

So since Doc Oct is looking to be mostly good in this (though I bet he turns 'evil' again after getting the Stark tech nanites, and it allows his arms to regain control of him) I'm going to say the leader of the Sinister Six is the biggest villain of the series....

Hide contents

Bonesaw!!!
7360209-1954692512-maxre.thumb.jpg.d3f71c4317b4d846495c4e5579e05813.jpg

"You ain't goin' nowhere, freakshow!"

On 11/17/2021 at 9:37 AM, Bosco685 said:

Tom Holland may not be my favorite Peter Parker/Spider-Man.

But this film is going to be so packed with Spideyverse greatness I have a feeling this will deliver so much of the solid elements across many Spider-Man films. Other than Into The Spider-Verse, which is one of the greatest Spider-Man films.

Same.  Love tobey.  If the 3rd movie had been any good,  it would have been the greatest trilogy ever.  

This has a lot of potential unifying the older films. 

Spoiler

It has been proven that (presumably) Maguire and Garfield were edited out of this trailer. At the very least, hero characters were edited out. Logically, it makes sense that the missing characters are the other Spider-Men, rather than speculation of the Fantastic Four.

Holland, however, isn’t so sure. “Maybe it is time for me to move on. Maybe what’s best for Spider-Man is that they do a Miles Morales film. I have to take Peter Parker into account as well, because he is an important part of my life,” he says. But also: “If I’m playing Spider-Man after I’m 30, I’ve done something wrong.”

He has other ambitions. “He talks about being James Bond a lot,” says Jacob Batalon, his Spider-Man costar. “A lot a lot.” He’s been writing a -script with his brother, Harry, and is currently gearing up to shoot The Crowded Room, an Apple TV+ drama about dissociative identity disorder. Pascal told me that she wants Holland to play Fred Astaire in a forthcoming movie (which might be a rare perfect casting). But after that? Holland doesn’t know.