• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME (2021?)
7 7

1,711 posts in this topic

On 11/17/2021 at 2:13 PM, The Meta said:

Am I the only one that noticed that the premise is that only villains that died are supposed to be in this one?

Who would be the 6th? Mysterio?

I think that it's more about villains from each previous Spider-Man movie.

• Green Goblin from SM1.
  • Doc Ock from SM2.
  • Sandman from SM3.
  • Lizard from ASM1.
  • Electro from ASM2.

My best guess is Vulture, or the teased Scorpion, both from Homecoming. However, Hobgoblin has also been speculated. From which series (SM3 or ASM2), who knows?

Definitely a fun guessing game.

Brazilian Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Seems to Include a Very Interesting Mistake

A Brazilian version of the new Spider-Man: No Way Home trailer appears to accidentally include an edited shot that could hint at unrevealed elements of the upcoming movie.

Spoiler

As you'd expect, the new No Way Home trailer was released in multiple territories yesterday, with slight edits made across the world. That included a version posted from the official Sony Pictures Brazil account – but fans noticed that one specific shot runs a little longer than in the English language version, and potentially shows that a character has been edited out of the scene for the trailer.

The shot in question is of Spider-Man leaping towards Lizard, Sandman, and Electro in a construction yard. However, as pointed out by Binge Watch This (below), the Brazilian trailer runs for around a second longer, and shows Lizard being seemingly struck in the head by... something invisible.

As you might expect, fans immediately suspected that one or both of Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield's takes on Spider-Man have been edited out of the shot for the trailer and that, in the final movie, one of them will strike the blow on Lizard in this scene. There is of course the possibility that an edited character could be someone we already know is in the movie – Doctor Strange, for example – but many see this as too much of a coincidence to be anything other than the much-speculated return of Maguire and Garfield.

On 11/17/2021 at 2:19 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I think that it's more about villains from each previous Spider-Man movie.

• Green Goblin from SM1.
  • Doc Ock from SM2.
  • Sandman from SM3.
  • Lizard from ASM1.
  • Electro from ASM2.

My best guess is Vulture, or the teased Scorpion, both from Homecoming. However, Hobgoblin has also been speculated. From which series (SM3 or ASM2), who knows?

Definitely a fun guessing game.

James Franco ?!?!?!?!

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 9.20.56 PM.png

Also... 

Does Spider-man encounter the Dr Strange from the What If Universe?  The one on the train seemed to be a little pale and a little off. 

IMG_5717.webp

On 11/18/2021 at 10:21 AM, Buzzetta said:

James Franco ?!?!?!?!

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 9.20.56 PM.png

'And introducing our most dangerous member, Spidey...... James Franco!!'