• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s SHE-HULK show (TBD)
5 5

1,228 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, piper said:

Allison Brie?

I imagine with all the problems and setbacks in the world these days that Marvel Studios would take the easier approach and cast someone who they already fits what they're looking for and is already a fan favorite. So yeah, it's got to be Allison Brie. I'd be shocked if it was anybody else.

21 hours ago, @therealsilvermane said:

I imagine with all the problems and setbacks in the world these days that Marvel Studios would take the easier approach and cast someone who they already fits what they're looking for and is already a fan favorite. So yeah, it's got to be Allison Brie. I'd be shocked if it was anybody else.

You nailed it!

59 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

I'm shocked. But in a nice way. She's a good actress. So I guess we can assume Marvel is going to be taking She-Hulk a little more serious.

It's clear at this point she wouldn't have been cast if the potential wasn't there already. Which is great. Now on with the show!

2 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

His performance was by far the best part of that movie, so this is great news.  I guess.  Usually Abomination is always Abomination though, isn't he?  Or are there versions of him where he transforms back and forth between Blonsky and Abomination?

Now that fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe have been without brand new content for the better part of a year-and-a-half, the rumor wheels continue to churn — perhaps even more now than ever before. As Marvel Studios heads into Phase Four of the MCU, the Kevin Feige-led outfit has the opportunity to not only continue producing tentpole features for the box office, but now it also has the chance to start developing deeper character-driven long-form stories thanks to the introduction of Disney+. One of those stories is She-Hulk, a series that will be forth Jennifer Walters into the MCU, as played by Tatiana Maslany.

Weeks after Feige himself teased certain characters were set to show up in the series due to the courtroom nature of the show, one prominent rumor circulating online suggests Krysten Ritter could soon return as Jessica Jones — a role she previously played in the self-titled Netflix show. The rumor comes from Twitter scooper @DanielRPK.

Kevin Feige confirmed that both Moon Knight and She-Hulk would begin production in the coming weeks. Marvel officially stepped into the streaming realm with the debut of WandaVision in January. That series quickly became a massive hit and has since concluded with an explosive finale that hints at both the upcoming Doctor Strange sequel and the Secret Invasion series. Until then, though, the studio has a few more shows on its plate.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier premieres in just over a week, and its six-episode run will lead directly into the release of Black Widow and Loki. Phase 4 is gearing up to have the MCU's most robust slate yet, and it seems like it's all just beginning. Both Hawkeye and Ms. Marvel are currently filming and slated for debuts later this year, but all eyes are on two other shows that are set to take the MCU in new and exciting directions.

:banana: