• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s SHE-HULK show (TBD)
5 5

1,228 posts in this topic

All I will say is this...if anyone investing in She Hulk 1, I would be dumping it hard right now.

I could be very wrong but and will happily admit it if I am but yeesh...who found any bit of that trailer funny? Was worse than cheesy. 

On 5/18/2022 at 12:34 PM, The Meta said:

deal-with.gif

So you say The Critical Drinker still uses a pocket calculator (he referenced one, but doesn't state he still uses) speaks volumes but refuse to expand on said claim.

In other words, you got nothing.

On 5/18/2022 at 6:05 AM, TupennyConan said:

Yep, she needs to be SH at all times. Stuck as SH. 

SH is a great character. I welcome the comedic tone without objection. There can be plenty of action within a comedy & the MCU succeeds when being funny. 

Professor Hulk is fine so long as we see other Hulks along the way & PH doesn't become the predominant Hulk.

Is this series set before Endgame? I don't see Hulk's arm injury. If set after, then it's about time he healed. :sumo:

stop lying, you just like seeing big, powerful women :x

On 5/18/2022 at 10:45 AM, D84 said:

So you say The Critical Drinker still uses a pocket calculator (he referenced one, but doesn't state he still uses) speaks volumes but refuse to expand on said claim.

In other words, you got nothing.

And?

Tatiana Maslany is an incredible actress.  I like that they seem to be honoring the Byrne run of She Hulk.  But, wow that green skin CGI is rough. To the point  of distracting rough. This show is reported to be costing at least $10 to $15 million per episode, and this is what they come up with for CGI?  We have to start talking about is Disney getting lazy when it comes to post production in the MCU, or are they just taking fan devotion for granted?  The CGI on Dr Strange 2 was also really rough at times.  I mean the MCU is the big money maker for Disney right now, you think they would have only the best of the best doing this stuff.  Yes, I know it is a TV show, that is not an excuse. It really makes me question the effort they are putting into this stuff lately.

On 5/19/2022 at 6:16 AM, ganni said:

:headpat:

606250724_startrek.thumb.jpg.ee3ce3f7f0284489d59760eb39d9980f.jpg

Honestly, this looks better.  Is the She Hulk version of the character complete CGI or is a combination of techniques? It honestly looks like they took Maslany's face and pasted it over a computer character from about 5 years ago. Who at Disney approved that trailer or the CGI in general?  I mean they really appear to be saying, screw it that's good enough.

Edited by drotto

On 5/19/2022 at 9:29 AM, drotto said:

Honestly, this looks better.  Is the She Hulk version of the character complete CGI or is a combination of techniques? It honestly looks like they took Maslany's face and pasted it over a computer character from about 5 years ago. Who at Disney approved that trailer or the CGI in general?  I mean they really appear to be saying, screw it that's good enough.

"sir, we have a problem with the CGI"

"what's the problem"

"well the CGI it's not great, she looks um"

"is she green"

"yes but"

"is she green"

"yes"

"seems good enough for me"

"yes sir"

Edited by jsilverjanet