• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s SHE-HULK show (TBD)
5 5

1,228 posts in this topic

On 10/19/2022 at 4:19 PM, rexinnih said:

Kind of two in a row here. Watched the first few episodes of Moon Knight and She-Hulk and then stopped. Finished Moon Knight eventually and will do the same with She-Hulk eventually...

I had a similar issue just with MK. Being a big fan (liked him more than ASM) I could not get beyond ep 3. But as is obvious I just enjoyed the heck out of She-Hulk because it was so reminiscent of the second series Sensational S-H.

I absolutely loved this show.  I found it hilarious and well acted, with interesting (and different) stories.  I like the funnier Marvel stuff like Ant Man more than the serious main stories, so I guess this was for me.  I think this is the best Marvel Disney show by far and hope they bring it back.

On 1/17/2023 at 2:18 PM, Browns81 said:

I absolutely loved this show.  I found it hilarious and well acted, with interesting (and different) stories.  I like the funnier Marvel stuff like Ant Man more than the serious main stories, so I guess this was for me.  I think this is the best Marvel Disney show by far and hope they bring it back.

I still haven't seen Thor Love & Thunder. At this point, my lady friend simply won't participate, which means I'd have to watch it alone, which isn't likely. 

Did you like the humor in it? 

On 1/17/2023 at 3:18 PM, TupennyConan said:

I still haven't seen Thor Love & Thunder. At this point, my lady friend simply won't participate, which means I'd have to watch it alone, which isn't likely. 

Did you like the humor in it? 

I though it was ok but it probably should have been more serious given the stakes in the story.