• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GAME OF THRONES: HOUSE OF THE DRAGON series (2022)
3 3

491 posts in this topic

On 1/6/2023 at 10:08 AM, Bosco685 said:

That guy needs to change the way he speaks..... talk about sleep inducing...

How this won anything but the Best Show To Waste 9 Hours of Your Life That You Regret And Want To Punch Your TV Afterwards award at the Golden Globes is beyond me.

On 9/28/2023 at 9:42 AM, fantastic_four said:

How did they wrap up shooting during the actors' strike?  ???

Seem to recall reading somewhere that they were exempted because of British law, or something.  Like, it would have been illegal for them to strike and/or they could have been sued/held liable for damages if they did.  

https://ew.com/tv/house-of-the-dragon-season-2-still-filming-sag-actors-strike/

Edited by Axelrod
Found an article

On 9/28/2023 at 10:29 AM, Axelrod said:
On 9/28/2023 at 9:42 AM, fantastic_four said:

How did they wrap up shooting during the actors' strike?  ???

Seem to recall reading somewhere that they were exempted because of British law, or something.  Like, it would have been illegal for them to strike and/or they could have been sued/held liable for damages if they did.  

https://ew.com/tv/house-of-the-dragon-season-2-still-filming-sag-actors-strike/

Somehow I keep forgetting that there are places on this planet outside of America.  :blush:

the lack of excitement here for this show is palpable. not even a shadow of what the original was. i dare not hope that the forthcoming jon snow show will be better (but i still do). i'm still astonished that a show would have the gall to replace it's two leads with marginally older actresses halfway through a season, for no good reason at all.