• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GAME OF THRONES: HOUSE OF THE DRAGON series (2022)
3 3

491 posts in this topic

On 5/7/2022 at 10:09 PM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

I know some people won't agree with this...BUTT...

...they need to bring back the sex, nudity, and violence that made the earlier seasons of GoT so enjoyable (along with a great story obviously).  As GoT became more popular and the stars got more famous I think they started having more say in what they wanted to show/do on screen.

***Not Spartacus (the show) levels of violence/nudity...that was just over the top

I agree with you in that in the early days everyone was about doing whatever to make the show a success.

Even with the Lena Headey 'Shame Walk' scene it came out later that was a body double (Rebecca Van Cleave).

vancleave4.thumb.png.76c1bd899a1ed598ee1dd3e10bda4e65.png

Only the actress Maisy Williams went the other way and wanted to break away from Arya Stark's younger days. She dove into doing a nude scene finally.

On 7/23/2022 at 5:01 PM, marvelcollector said:

Did he answer when he expects to finish the two books?

Or if he intends to ever.

He'll be right back to answer. Had to visit the throne. Maybe he will use some of those blank book pages for paper.

HD_Throne.jpg.f7dd28db1238a8d241ce68cdf37a5693.jpg

:insane: