• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling ALL my comics....come one come all

19 posts in this topic

I knew that Punisher MP2 would go quick... thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif more to come tomorrow yeahok.gifyeahok.gif

Why not list them here first and possibly save on eBay fees???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You'd think more people would do that,....I wonder why they don't. confused-smiley-013.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

Give the collector's a first shot! makepoint.gif

um, no offense, but the few books I have listed here no one wanted or people lowballed me. confused-smiley-013.gif
Typical gossip.gif
Maybe his prices were too high. gossip.gif
Maybe your offer was too low! frown.gif

um, no offense, but the few books I have listed here no one wanted or people lowballed me. confused-smiley-013.gif
Typical gossip.gif

That's largely been my scenario too....I continue to list stuff in the marketplace, but if there's no movement after a few days I hit ebay. confused-smiley-013.gif

I've noticed that people list their asking prices to be generally the GPA average or over. Unless the book is on my want list, I have really no interest of paying full price. 1) Its very possible to find a better price on eBay if your patient and 2) If it's not a bargain then its personally less interesting or challenging. Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking anyone to sell their books bare bones cheap but I'm looking for deals, not regular or 2x prices so asking me to pay full price or over and wondering why I don't response is kinda like me asking you to part with your book for half guide and wondering why you don't think its such a great deal.

ps. It wasn't me doing the lowballing.

I guess it all depends on what you're selling. If it's highgrade gold or key silver, for example, I can't expect anybody asking me to sell for half GPA or something and expect that I'll agree. For some books, just to have them come around is a big thing...but yeah, for more common stuff, I hear you.

ps. It wasn't me doing the lowballing.

27_laughing.gif

I would be interested in any CGC/RAW Cry For Dawn #1's and Continum #1's you may have thumbsup2.gif; also any of the Limited Signed 4-9 of the original series. PM if any of these are available 893crossfingers-thumb.gif.

Thanks,

K