• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help grading DD# 41

5 posts in this topic

I just purchased this book on E-bay. I submit it here to see if you agree with me or the seller on the grade of this book.

Structure: Book lies flat. Top staple is loose with a small tear. Back cover has writing in ink at the top.

Page quality: Off White

Visible defects: Front cover has a 3-4 inch crease below the E in daredEvil. Another crease crosses the CCA stamp. Top of spine has a 1/8 inch split. Front cover also has a stress crease at the LLC. Spine shows numerous stress marks with color loss. Cover has some gloss but is soiled. The back cover is soiled and has more gloss then the front cover.The BC also has a crease at the LLC and the URC. All corners are blunted.

Hidden defects: none

And now the scans.

dd41f.jpg

dd41b.jpg

4.5 tops sumo.gif I don't see it reaching the FN range sorry.gif

hi.gif

That's pretty much what I thought as well. The scans actually make the book look much better then it looks in person. The scans make it look much more glossy and in this case they tend to hide the creases. mad.gif