Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please help grade my Thor #158

16 posts in this topic

Is that a 3 or 4 inch crease on the bottom left of the back cover? The scan is a little too blurry to tell. It would help if you pointed out defects people might miss.

WOW!!! Blurry?!?!?!

There is a crease as mentionedmuch more noticable from the inside back cover. I will try my best to point out any flaws on the books when posting.

Sorry makepoint.gif

Is that a 3 or 4 inch crease on the bottom left of the back cover? The scan is a little too blurry to tell. It would help if you pointed out defects people might miss.

WOW!!! Blurry?!?!?!

Blurry enough for two people to miss a 4" crease that should be easily seen. confused-smiley-013.gif 8.0 sounds about right, the front cover looks great. Shame about the back.

I think what Andy was saying is that the image is a little pixelated, possibly from not a high enough resolution. If you look at the top edge of the book, you cant really see the edge very well.

WOW!!! Blurry?!?!?!

Blurry enough for two people to miss a 4" crease that should be easily seen. confused-smiley-013.gif 8.0 sounds about right, the front cover looks great. Shame about the back.

I agree, I never even noticed it until you pointed it out! I wasn't saying the scan was great... I was amazed that you saw it!

Thanks

John

WOW!!! Blurry?!?!?!

thumbsup2.gif

I think what Andy was saying is that the image is a little pixelated, possibly from not a high enough resolution. If you look at the top edge of the book, you cant really see the edge very well.

Yes, I meant pixelated. I am not as computer savvy as others on here. Perhaps someone else can tell John how to remedy that. confused-smiley-013.gif

Did you read the thread?

foreheadslap.gifOh...the crease. 27_laughing.gif Woops. I usally actually try and skip the responses because I don't want my grade to be influenced by the other guesses. But yeah...that's definetly not a 9.0. Maybe a beautiful 7.5.