• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please help grade my Thor #158

16 posts in this topic

Is that a 3 or 4 inch crease on the bottom left of the back cover? The scan is a little too blurry to tell. It would help if you pointed out defects people might miss.

WOW!!! Blurry?!?!?!

There is a crease as mentionedmuch more noticable from the inside back cover. I will try my best to point out any flaws on the books when posting.

Sorry makepoint.gif

Is that a 3 or 4 inch crease on the bottom left of the back cover? The scan is a little too blurry to tell. It would help if you pointed out defects people might miss.

WOW!!! Blurry?!?!?!

Blurry enough for two people to miss a 4" crease that should be easily seen. confused-smiley-013.gif 8.0 sounds about right, the front cover looks great. Shame about the back.

I think what Andy was saying is that the image is a little pixelated, possibly from not a high enough resolution. If you look at the top edge of the book, you cant really see the edge very well.

WOW!!! Blurry?!?!?!

Blurry enough for two people to miss a 4" crease that should be easily seen. confused-smiley-013.gif 8.0 sounds about right, the front cover looks great. Shame about the back.

I agree, I never even noticed it until you pointed it out! I wasn't saying the scan was great... I was amazed that you saw it!

Thanks

John

WOW!!! Blurry?!?!?!

thumbsup2.gif

I think what Andy was saying is that the image is a little pixelated, possibly from not a high enough resolution. If you look at the top edge of the book, you cant really see the edge very well.

Yes, I meant pixelated. I am not as computer savvy as others on here. Perhaps someone else can tell John how to remedy that. confused-smiley-013.gif

Did you read the thread?

foreheadslap.gifOh...the crease. 27_laughing.gif Woops. I usally actually try and skip the responses because I don't want my grade to be influenced by the other guesses. But yeah...that's definetly not a 9.0. Maybe a beautiful 7.5.