• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any news on Jonathan Hickman upcoming signings?
2 2

12 posts in this topic

Been to 10+ signings at Third Eye and never had a problem getting other stuff signed other than the comic that is being promoted. 

They are expecting it to be a huge one so probably be limits on the number you can get signed

On 2/27/2020 at 12:24 PM, delt569 said:

@fairiaz

The Hickman signing at Third Eye is being re-scheduled for end of April, I believe---but I can still take subs, that's not a problem.

Also around that same time, they've got Skottie Young, so please feel free to contact me about taking books for him as well.

Hey Rich, I have some books I would like to get signed by Hickman and Skottie. I will reach out to you later in the week when I get back home about logistics. Hope you are doing well my friend!

54 minutes ago, Kree8ev1 said:

Hey Rich, I have some books I would like to get signed by Hickman and Skottie. I will reach out to you later in the week when I get back home about logistics. Hope you are doing well my friend!

Sounds good----either PM or email, hit me up.  Signings with both next month.

yes, hickman will be doing a private signing with me in 2 weeks.  there is still time to get books to him.  not a lot.  but there is time.

if you are interested..........contact your favorite facilitator to get the info about this signing.  if not.  you can PM for further details.

thanks !

On 3/30/2021 at 6:46 PM, ExNihilo said:

Excited.  I've been waiting to get a Hickman sig for like 2 years now.  Didn't realize I could request sharpie color like that though.  :P

he was really accommodating.  he would actually look at all the notes and use the color requested !!   :banana: