• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old photos of yourselves with comic books, costumes, toys, etc.
11 11

433 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:
On 10/23/2019 at 11:51 PM, kav said:

Her ya go circa 1963.  My sister is not in the pic-no those weren't our horsies!!  Kav on Rt.

Screenshot 2019-10-23 at 9.53.00 PM.png

just when you thought we were safe....

there are 3 kavs!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless Muricha!

23 hours ago, tv horror said:

What cake? I was distracted elsewhere.:devil:

I too was also distracted.. still am.... 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Krismusic said:
2 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

just when you thought we were safe....

there are 3 kavs!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

d50.jpg

My old home town comic shop made it into a movie back in 1987. Here's a screenshot. What's amazing to me is I never noticed the Batmobile parked in front until I stopped the frame to make this image. It's just a brief sequence showing the façade getting shot up by some terrorists. Of note Chuck Conners played our police chief and this is the comic book shop I would frequently see Ryan White as a customer if any of you know or remember him from the news back in the mid and late 80's. Elton John recently credited Ryan in a TV interview for helping him break his cocaine addiction and turning his life around.

1587140548_terrorsquadkokomocomicsB.jpg.1d302e75614ec2cdcdb6f10fdff05ff7.jpg

Edited by Jaylam

24 minutes ago, Jaylam said:

My old home town comic shop made it into a movie back in 1987. Here's a screenshot. What's amazing to me is I never noticed the Batmobile parked in front until I stopped the frame to make this image. It's just a brief sequence showing the façade getting shot up by some terrorists. Of note Chuck Conners played our police chief and this is the comic book shop I would frequently see Ryan White as a customer if any of you know or remember him from the news back in the mid and late 80's. Elton John recently credited Ryan in a TV interview for helping him break his cocaine addiction and turning his life around.

that's awesome!! 

48 minutes ago, Jaylam said:

Name of movie?