• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Approved 11 - classic flamethrower cover

11 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Very nice Jake! I'd guess 6.5 for small BC chips etc but it certainly presents better. Are the colors a bit soft or is that the scans?

It is on its way to me now so I don't have it in hand yet. I think it is a bit soft. I have noticed this issue sometimes has very deep red ruby flames and deeper browns or most of the time has lighter browns and orange flames. 

The seller had it at 5.0 VG/FN, so I'll go with that, absent further details.  lol  Based on the seller's scans (not any inside information), there may possibly be 1" spine split.  Also, when you finally receive the book, check the inside front and back covers for toning/tanning (and report back).  :wishluck:

6 minutes ago, zzutak said:

The seller had it at 5.0 VG/FN, so I'll go with that, absent further details.  lol  Based on the seller's scans (not any inside information), there may possibly be 1" spine split.  Also, when you finally receive the book, check the inside front and back covers for toning/tanning (and report back).  :wishluck:

Where do you think the split is top or bottom?

The spine appears to be bulging out a bit at the bottom.  Hopefully, I'm seeing potential defects from the scans that are not present in the actual book.  :wishluck:

Edited by zzutak
Typo Corrected