• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Apple TV's SEE starring Jason Momoa (2019)

51 posts in this topic

Anyone watching this show yet? A fantastic Apple TV series that is 4 episodes in now, and a very interesting story about a disease reducing the world population down to 2 million blind people.

Edited by Bosco685

3 minutes ago, Oddball said:

I’m two episodes in so far. It’s ok but out of all the new Apple shows, I put For all Mankind at the top so far. 

Wait until you get to the slave camp episode. Jason Momoa's fighting talents exceed anything we saw in Aquaman.

13 hours ago, musicmeta said:

I'll be checking this show out.  I liked "Frontier" a lot. 

At least you will have a healthy number of episodes to watch when you get the chance. To me, Jason Momoa really did a fantastic job serving as a reserved leader versus dominating the cast.

Watched Episode 8 last night. Outstanding season finale.

Jason Momoa demonstrates how far his acting has come, where you can believe he is a blind man trying to survive on his other senses. And the rest of the cast only adds to the intensity and adventure.

The person I thought was going to turn into more a savior ended up not so much. And now like most of the rest with his sight, in the dark. :whatthe: :eek:

17 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Nice!  I recently cancelled my Apple+ membership because after finishing up See and Morning Show there wasn't much to keep me around.

I think that is part of this entire streaming strategy that is going to drive all these providers a little crazy, other than Netflix.

How to keep the pipeline steadily full of fresh content so as never to give subscribers an excuse to cancel due to stale content.