• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Greggy, greggy, dear sweet greggy. Who is your favourite Brit boardie, if you had to pick just one (which admittedly is a very hard thing to do, as we're all really quite special)? :hi:
You, only because I see your wanker azz every year in SD with your crusty old school Adias bag.

Greggy, greggy, dear sweet greggy. Who is your favourite Brit boardie, if you had to pick just one (which admittedly is a very hard thing to do, as we're all really quite special)? :hi:
You, only because I see your wanker azz every year in SD with your crusty old school Adias bag.

:acclaim: Spun gold, I tell ya. I feel so special. :luhv:

The real reason is Goldie's fashion sense.