• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calgary Expo - Cancelled
3 3

171 posts in this topic

Calgary Comic Entertainment Expo will debut in 2021 ... for the third time.  This time it will be on July 30-Aug 2, 2021. 

https://fanexpohq.com/calgaryexpo/

I have already brought a ticket for the full weekend. With the vaccines coming up in January onward ahead ... I hope this time things will improve for the better ahead. 🤞🏻

23 hours ago, kimik said:

They changed the dates a while back, but nice to see that they are selling tickets now. I will have way too much stuff to take down for the show if it goes ahead. It has been a good year to buy.............

Good .. please bring what you can. With all the Covid mess around, I am ready to release the nuts out of me to buy in summertime! I need some crazy fun times in the show.  If the Calgary promoters keep on with their plans and dates...

On 11/28/2020 at 2:53 PM, Fan Boy said:

Calgary Comic Entertainment Expo will debut in 2021 ... for the third time.  This time it will be on July 30-Aug 2, 2021. 

https://fanexpohq.com/calgaryexpo/

I have already brought a ticket for the full weekend. With the vaccines coming up in January onward ahead ... I hope this time things will improve for the better ahead. 🤞🏻

I may attend if everything lines up. 

11 minutes ago, joeypost said:

The country would have to open its borders. anything can happen. 

Not sure if saying 'You are a friend of greggy's' will open the border or lead to a bend-over probe for undeclared 'goods.' Recommend bringing a hockey stick and stack of used pucks as a Canadian 'disguise' plus wear a toque in the summer of 2021. ;)