• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WB's JOKER: THE SEQUEL directed by Todd Phillips (TBD)
3 3

227 posts in this topic

On 6/7/2022 at 6:29 PM, Bosco685 said:

My prediction is the other person sharing his mental disorder is the person who becomes what we know as the actual Joker. So I would expect him to be younger, in his 20’s, so that the timeline matches up with Batman. 

there is nothing that can save the idea of doing a Joker and Harley musical, with Lady Gaga. Sounds like an April Fools joke, except we're in June. Sounds about right for Warner/ DC though....

I'm not seeing it yet. But this having Harley Quinn who sees the world wildly different than the average person could be the musical influence.

1360022052_Screenshot_20220614-0553192.png.81096771dcbec76b3c13d1f5391bff02.png

It wasn't that long ago when a steady stream of posts noted how hard the first film would fail. So we'll see where this takes things. 

And let's not forget. The media and critics massively tried to convey not to see Joker because it was going to encourage riots, looting and murders. To the point they changed to Aurora, Colorado 2012 shooting to be inspired by Heath Ledger's Joker.

And the film was still a massive box office and industry awards success.

Yeah but success is just butts in seats

Enough bored, empty headed people with money in their pocket, a good movie does not make

Oscar winning movies can still be tripe