• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

McFarlane Signing

4 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Jlocust79 said:

Will Todd sign books if they are sent to a facilitator.  I have heard he won't and now I have seen facilitators saying they will get them signed.

Anyone please correct me if I am wrong :eyeroll: but if he is at a convention then he will not do anything for CGC. Since this is a private signing with CGC you can send them to a facilitator to get signed, but CGC states in their instructions that you can use a free CGC account to mail in submissions. So, you don't have to go through a facilitator.  Also there is already a Q&A thread open about the signing so you can ask further questions there.

4 hours ago, Jlocust79 said:

Will Todd sign books if they are sent to a facilitator.

Yes he will. There's not really an advantage of using a facilitator though, unless they offer something like pressing that's faster than CCS. You're going to pay $10-$15 for them to ship a book to CGC that you will (more than like) have to ship to them in the first place.

2 hours ago, Antyreal said:

Anyone please correct me if I am wrong :eyeroll: but if he is at a convention then he will not do anything for CGC.

This is 100% true.

Edited by austinhg
formatting