• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spanish Artists- Show -em off!
5 5

243 posts in this topic

On 7/18/2022 at 6:18 AM, Stevemmg said:

Nebres was one of the several Filipino talents in the great recruitment of 1972 when Tony DeZuniga brought Carmine Infantino to meet their bullpen. 

Along with Alfredo Alcala and Jess Jodloman. The incredible Filipino talent could fill another thread! (thumbsu

On 7/18/2022 at 6:27 AM, Stevemmg said:

Happy Monday, another Enric penciled piece for you this morning. Vampirella in a sigil with a vampire skull  

FFE08BA2-95E6-43C1-9893-EBAF0C15475D.thumb.jpeg.20b33bb64177d16c8ca8283eacf7288f.jpeg

Gorgeous! Steve, are all these that you are posting on display or are some filed away? Would be great to have the room to display them all but I understand that most time, space is limited.

I wish I had the space to have everything on display. If my comic box stacks hadn’t gotten so tall, I could theoretically have ten pieces up at a time. As it is, just four pieces can be displayed at the same time, so I tend to swap out the 16 or so that are framed. Everything is accessible, but I need a lot more space if it were to ever be possible to show it all off.  I have roughly 45 of these larger scale pieces and a few hundred smaller items like pages. 

Edited by Stevemmg

On 7/18/2022 at 4:36 PM, Stevemmg said:

I wish I had the space to have everything on display. If my comic box stacks hadn’t gotten so tall, I could theoretically have ten pieces up at a time. As it is, just four pieces can be displayed at the same time, so I tend to swap out the 16 or so that are framed. Everything is accessible, but I need a lot more space if it were to ever be possible to show it all off.  I have roughly 45 of these larger scale pieces and a few hundred smaller items like pages. 

That's amazing.

On 7/19/2022 at 7:25 AM, Stevemmg said:

It’s Tarzan Tuesday!  This Enric Torres-Prat painting is entitled “Tarzan, Lord of the Jungle.”  This is a fantastic piece to see in person and at a large 30” x 40” image size.  The lion looks like he could jump right out of the painting. 

586FF2A0-7D9D-4AC0-9B74-A6BB020A5DAE.thumb.jpeg.ac28c0199025ee33fbbb78d3323b14c1.jpeg

Love this. :x

On 7/23/2022 at 7:46 AM, Stevemmg said:

He reaches down to pet them and they snatch off his hand. He screams grasping his bloody stump, “ I thought you said your wolves don’t bite?!”  Sonja laughs and smiles, “Those aren’t my wolves”.

Peter Sellers bit! :applause: