• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
9 9

746 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Cocomonkey said:

@HollyJollyOne Just wanted to confirm...cutoff is 12/23, and then the list will be given shortly after that, right? I'm going to be on vacation and out of the country starting on 12/25. Can I send you (or someone else?) an ordered list of preferences to make my pick by proxy?

• Cutoff 12/23 at Noon eastern time.
  • The form everybody loves will be available for participants to begin submitting shortly (meaning an hour or two) after that cutoff time. I'll post a link to the form in this thread when it's ready.
  • Participants can fill out that form at their leisure from that point on.
  • The ranking order will be posted sometime before the raffle begins.
  • The raffle itself begins on 12/27 at noon eastern time. Each participant, when their time comes, will have 5-minutes to make their selection from the list of available prizes. If a ranking form was submitted, we'll use that to determine their prize selection. Once a participant has picked (either live or by form), or if the 5-minutes has expired, we'll move onto the next participant... and so on until all the prizes are selected. If a participant misses their 5-minute window they may choose asap at any point going forward.

If you can't wait for the form, or will be unavailable to fill it in, you can always submit a list to myself or @The Sledder via PM and we will do our best to accommodate. 

3 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:
  • The form everybody loves will be available for participants to begin submitting shortly (meaning an hour or two) after that cutoff time. I'll post a link to the form in this thread when it's ready.
  • The raffle itself begins on 12/27 at noon eastern time. Each participant, when their time comes, will have 5-minutes to make their selection from the list of available prizes. If a ranking form was submitted, we'll use that to determine their prize selection. Once a participant has picked (either live or by form), or if the 5-minutes has expired, we'll move onto the next participant... and so on until all the prizes are selected. If a participant misses their 5-minute window they may choose asap at any point going forward.

If you can't wait for the form, or will be unavailable to fill it in, you can always submit a list to myself or @The Sledder via PM and we will do our best to accommodate. 

Got it, thanks!

7 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

Thanks. I did not understand how this worked. Now I do. Sort of.

:bump: Because this belongs on the 1st page...

but also, @HollyJollyOne are we allowed to add to of raffle offering still? I have a little small something that I was going to pack as a surprise, but I'll go ahead and ask if I can "add it" to bump the thread and maybe (maybe) it'll bump my prize to someone will want it...... :) 

15 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@HollyJollyOne are we allowed to add to of raffle offering still? I have a little small something that I was going to pack as a surprise, but I'll go ahead and ask if I can "add it" to bump the thread and maybe (maybe) it'll bump my prize to someone will want it...... :) 

You can do whatever you want with your raffle prize up until the cutoff at noon on 12/23 as that's when I start finalizing the form.