• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

has a KEYS ONLY Registry been suggested?

10 posts in this topic

I dont collect HG slabbed runs, but I have been trying to update my keys. So how about a new registry for just the top 100 GA or SA books instead of always listing them by title? Th elist can be taken fro Overstreet or chosen by vote here on the boards.

sorry if its been suggested before but I just thought of it and I never read in this folder cause I havent played the Registry game as yet...

I dont collect HG slabbed runs, but I have been trying to update my keys. So how about a new registry for just the top 100 GA or SA books instead of always listing them by title? Th elist can be taken fro Overstreet or chosen by vote here on the boards.

sorry if its been suggested before but I just thought of it and I never read in this folder cause I havent played the Registry game as yet...

I think that that is a great idea Aman! I would love to see the sets that people would put together. I wouldnt have the coin to put one together, but would love to see other peoples sets.

So if CGC puts such a registry together, will you put your books on?