• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are your collecting goals for 2020?
5 5

180 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, F For Fake said:

My problem is that when it comes time to downsize, I go through the boxes and suddenly it's "Oh, well, I can't possibly sell THAT one...oh, and this one has sentimental value...oh, and this one is part of that set, if I keep this one I have to keep these," etc. It's tough!

“When will I ever find that nice a copy of <random issue of something I don’t collect> again?”

Absolutely realistic about my chances....

I would love some PAOLO ELEUTERI SERPIERI O/A from Druuna - preferably one of the 'stronger' pieces of O/A from  'Creatura' or 'Carnivore' - in colour.

Wildest dreams would be colour O/A from Druuna X or Drunna X2.

Top of the list - the 'hanging' panels from 'Mandragore' (as if they will ever come up for sale!)

However, seeing as they have sold for 5-10,000 euro's ( and then some) and tightly coveted, I am somewhat pessimistic about my chances. :(

However 2020 may be my year.

If anyone is holding some..........

I would consider a commission as well of course!

Edited by Beige
Deleted picture before someone humps the button

14 hours ago, Hamlet said:

“When will I ever find that nice a copy of <random issue of something I don’t collect> again?”

Ha, precisely so!

"But someday I may decide to finish this run!" (editors note: I am never going to finish that run)

19 hours ago, F For Fake said:

My problem is that when it comes time to downsize, I go through the boxes and suddenly it's "Oh, well, I can't possibly sell THAT one...oh, and this one has sentimental value...oh, and this one is part of that set, if I keep this one I have to keep these," etc. It's tough!

1000% have the same issue if I ever try to sell even the double's I have.:facepalm:

1 minute ago, Krismusic said:

1000% have the same issue if I ever try to sell even the double's I have.:facepalm:

Oh yeah, I feel that too.

"I guess I could sell a couple of these...I have ten of them. But then again, 10 is such a nice round number..."

1 minute ago, Hamlet said:

"What if there is a movie with <random obscure character> in it?  I should really hang onto these just in case."

"Some day someone might WANT 20 copies of Dakota North #1! Can't let them go yet!"

3 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

"Some day someone might WANT 20 copies of Dakota North #1!

It’s not impossible these days. hm

Edited by Ken Aldred

3 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

It’s not impossible these days. hm

You know, it's the truth. You really never know which character Marvel is going to pick out of the Bag of Obscurities. Sell nothing!