• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This seller just may be nuts.....................

14 posts in this topic

Hurry, a VG, err... I mean NM 9.4 copy for 55K.

Link

acclaim.gif

No returns, small pictures, lots of lawyer talk, a feedback of (2). Read this auction, or any of their others, and get a good laugh. I know some poor fool is going to get hosed by this fellow.

Link

acclaim.gif

No returns, small pictures, lots of lawyer talk, over 25,000 books graded, and a feedback of (2). Read this auction, or any of their others, and get a good laugh. I know some poor fool is going to get hosed by this fellow.

"I do not have my books graded by CGC because it would cost too much for one thing and because I do not trust that the book I send will be the book I receive in return; furthermore, I view CGC as a means not of preserving a standard of quality but of monopolizing the market for what is considered to be high quality books."

What planet is this freak from?

insane.gif

"I do not have my books graded by CGC because it would cost too much for one thing and because I do not trust that the book I send will be the book I receive in return; furthermore, I view CGC as a means not of preserving a standard of quality but of monopolizing the market for what is considered to be high quality books."

What planet is this freak from?

insane.gif

Translation: "I can't grade and CGC graded books prove that. Strike a blow against poverty and buy this $55,000 comic book." What a weird guy? Discussing proverty and selling comic books for thousands of dollars seems hypocritical, doesn't it?

Nochips!

I wonder what he paid for it himself? Do you think he'd give me a forthright answer if I asked? Other than "It's none of your business?"

How do you think this jerk would react if he got a few PMs telling him in no uncertain terms that he's nuts? Do you think he might just go crying to Ebay?

sign-rantpost.gif

I think I might send him a link to this thread.

cool.gif