• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The ComicID returned by the Certification database is invalid.
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I just entered 7 books to The Punisher Max (2010) registry, and 4 issues out of the 7 weren’t accepted, with this reason :whatthe:

... I’ve never seen this message before, what can I do at this point to have these books added? Thanks for any explanations .. ???

00B56EF4-A5E7-4328-B201-D309350D3481.jpeg.686a65ecf667c4d35c7a6c3156b1e826.jpeg

5D138E28-2141-4B50-ACF1-589385144D96.jpeg.ff5be658801b80f0562435fd633a636f.jpeg

Edited by nepatkm
4/7

• Administrator

@nepatkm my apologies for the delay. When a book is added to a set but the "slot" does not exist yet it will go into a pending queue. This typically happens when we create a set but have not graded certain books in the set prior to creating it. We monitor the queue and add the slots in the order by which they are received.

5 hours ago, Matt G said:

@nepatkm my apologies for the delay. When a book is added to a set but the "slot" does not exist yet it will go into a pending queue. This typically happens when we create a set but have not graded certain books in the set prior to creating it. We monitor the queue and add the slots in the order by which they are received.

Thank you for the response @Matt G 
-These books have been added to the registry now. The information is Greatly appreciated, Thank You (thumbsu

-Mike