• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM #6

17 posts in this topic

After seeing the inside of the covers, I have to retract my estimate. That paper looks perilously stressed.  althought the light shadows are playing some tricks. I'm back in the 5.0 -5.5 range. 

Edited by Glassman10

19 minutes ago, Glassman10 said:

After seeing the inside of the covers, I have to reract my estimate. That paper looks perilously stressed.  althought the light shadows are playing some tricks. I'm back in the 5.0 -5.5 range. 

Bearing in mind I know nothing about any of this... I thought maybe natural light might show the color of the inside cover better, but it also makes the edges of the paper look wavy and brittle. Oddly, in person, it doesn't seem nearly as stressed or delicate as some of the other ones I have, just very... brown/orange in color.  Not that that's a good thing.  Interesting how scans vs photos highlight/hide different flaws.  

Overall, your submissions are really remaarkable and you should be really happy to have the comics. There's a lot of high value here. It's sadly a testimonial to how books are stored. 

Edited by Glassman10

16 minutes ago, Glassman10 said:

Overall, your submissions are really remaarkable and you should be really happy to have the comics. There's a lot of high value here. It's sadly a testimonial to how books are stored. 

Orange comics are comics too, glassman... I appreciate them just as they are :D