The Black CAT club (Cerebus1, Albedo 2, TMNT1)
7 7

849 posts in this topic

On 11/8/2022 at 11:25 AM, WolverineX said:

The scan is not flattering. What grade are you looking for?

Was it yours?  No offense meant if so.   I’m not really looking for any particular grade.   Tbh I think the market on them can get a fair bit worse before it gets better.    Just looking for anything vg-Vf if I like the price.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/8/2022 at 7:16 PM, Bronty said:

Was it yours?  No offense meant if so.   I’m not really looking for any particular grade.   Tbh I think the market on them can get a fair bit worse before it gets better.    Just looking for anything vg-Vf if I like the price.

Gotcha.  No it's not mine.  I was just going to keep an eye out for you if I found one.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/8/2022 at 7:53 PM, WolverineX said:

Gotcha.  No it's not mine.  I was just going to keep an eye out for you if I found one.  

thanks!   Very kind.    No need though.    I'll just keep a low key eye out.    I'll buy one someday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2023 at 11:05 AM, roccojoco said:

Nice!  That's a great looking copy too.  What was the last sale for an 8.0?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/19/2023 at 3:33 PM, WolverineX said:

Wow, a bunch of Cerebus 1's are listed on ebay now.  Will be interested to see how they sell. @Bronty

thanks bro.    I don't think its meant to be yet as I just found a giant wet spot on my roof :/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/22/2023 at 4:39 PM, Bronty said:

thanks bro.    I don't think its meant to be yet as I just found a giant wet spot on my roof :/

Aaaarrrgh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
7 7