• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Black CAT club (Cerebus1, Albedo 2, TMNT1)
7 7

895 posts in this topic

On 10/27/2022 at 12:55 PM, lou_fine said:

Well, why not as I guess it could be viewed as a so-called hot to trot "variant" in today's rather crazed limited edition variant marketplace. :banana: :bigsmile:

I think I’d rather have the counterfeit for my collection....hm

On 11/8/2022 at 11:25 AM, WolverineX said:

The scan is not flattering. What grade are you looking for?

Was it yours?  No offense meant if so.   I’m not really looking for any particular grade.   Tbh I think the market on them can get a fair bit worse before it gets better.    Just looking for anything vg-Vf if I like the price.

On 11/8/2022 at 7:16 PM, Bronty said:

Was it yours?  No offense meant if so.   I’m not really looking for any particular grade.   Tbh I think the market on them can get a fair bit worse before it gets better.    Just looking for anything vg-Vf if I like the price.

Gotcha.  No it's not mine.  I was just going to keep an eye out for you if I found one.  

On 11/8/2022 at 7:53 PM, WolverineX said:

Gotcha.  No it's not mine.  I was just going to keep an eye out for you if I found one.  

thanks!   Very kind.    No need though.    I'll just keep a low key eye out.    I'll buy one someday.

On 1/15/2023 at 11:05 AM, roccojoco said:

Nice!  That's a great looking copy too.  What was the last sale for an 8.0?