• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my JIM84

12 posts in this topic

Thanks MC hi.gif

I was going to PM you and see how things worked out. I've been watching to see when you posted another scan. But as I can see it looks great. but I can't take all the credit as my mentor set me straight some time back. divadrabnud flowerred.gif

I wasn't trying to be hard on your comic as I wish I had one. But preparing you for the worst if you decide to get it graded.

That's ok Nefaria; I'm looking for honesty in opinions, not flattery wink.gif

Actually, I bought this as if it was a 4.0 and am slightly pleasantly surprised.

well, i'm going to agree with you. i think it looks about 5.0 - 5.5 but with the 4 torn pages, ya gotta expect a drop or two.............i'd guess a 4.0 - 4.5 from CGC.......

having said that, it's the kind of defect you want in a book if you're looking for a nice looking copy that's more affordable......... thumbsup2.gif

my JIM 83 (that i posted here a few months back) looks 7.5ish but a small missing chunk out of the margin of the last page drove it down to a 6.5. someday it'll make someone a very presentable and affordable copy.................

good luck with your JIM run......... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif