• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver and Bronze 4 Gold
2 2

51 posts in this topic

I will be listing some Silver and Bronze Keys with some Gold mixed in.  Offers welcome and appreciated :foryou:

See my 2020 wish list below

General Rules  

•   No PL/HOS members

•  First "take it" posted in the sales thread wins. If we reach a deal via PM, I'll mark books SOLD in the thread as soon as reasonably possible - but if someone else takes the book in the thread before your PM take is acknowledged in the thread (by either you or I), the thread poster is the winner, I'm afraid; so, there is some risk of losing a book if you try to remain anonymous via PM. 

•  I kindly ask that you not Quote a book and then make a comment. It makes the book appear to be sold. 

References

• My kudos thread can be found here
  • 100% positive feedback on eBay here
  • Give me a follow on Instagram here

Payment

•  I'll take PayPal for total sales under $1000 if PayPal is your preferred method. Personal checks or USPS money orders for total sales $1000 or higher.

•  I'll expect payment within 2 calendar days or the book will be available for sale again (unless we've made other payment arrangements). 

• Time payments are available for purchases of $2500 or more with 20% non-refundable deposit and installment payments so purchase is paid in full no later than 90 days and up to 120 days can be available for $10,000 or more (please PM first). If monthly installments are more than 10 days late or payment is defaulted the 20% deposit will be retained by the seller but the rest of monies will be returned to the buyer and the sale will be nullified.

Shipping Terms

• USA: $10 for raw and $18 for graded in any quantity. I ship USPS priority with signature required.

• Canada or International: Send me a PM and let's chat.  

Returns/Refunds

•  General Policy: There are NO RETURNS on CGC graded books. 

Thanks to Ricksneatstuff for the general rules and guidelines (reprinted with his permission, of course).  

================================================

2020 Wish List - at least one of these...:wishluck:

IMG_2596.jpg

Edited by jeranimal
Closed sales thread