• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just one more for now...TOS 60 for your consideration

13 posts in this topic

Pretty nice book there MC. I don't think there's enough there to knock it down to a 9.0 (Tanning and Sun shadow and soft LLFC). So I'll say a Solid 9.2 with a shot at 9.4 thumbsup2.gif

You may want to consider trimming your Gray backer board some. The width limits how large your scan will be. I'd say .25" to no more than .5" border around the comic is ideal.

Pretty nice book there MC. I don't think there's enough there to knock it down to a 9.0 (Tanning and Sun shadow and soft LLFC). So I'll say a Solid 9.2 with a shot at 9.4 thumbsup2.gif

You may want to consider trimming your Gray backer board some. The width limits how large your scan will be. I'd say .25" to no more than .5" border around the comic is ideal.

I agree with all of my above colleagues - nize book! sumo.gif But why use a "backer board" for a scan at all? What's the default look like - mine's gray already 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I agree with all of my above colleagues - nize book! sumo.gif But why use a "backer board" for a scan at all? What's the default look like - mine's gray already 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

When I used no board the scan came out with at least one of the edges cropped confused-smiley-013.gif

BTW, Nefaria - I did trim the backing board 1/2"....will show up in the next set of posts. I think maybe needs a little more trimming....

(the board, not the comics) 27_laughing.gif

When I used no board the scan came out with at least one of the edges cropped confused-smiley-013.gif

BTW, Nefaria - I did trim the backing board 1/2"....will show up in the next set of posts. I think maybe needs a little more trimming....

(the board, not the comics) 27_laughing.gif

That's because your scanner is set to "scan the object" only - re-set it to scan the entire bed, then manually crop the outline of the book to about a 1/4" margin - got it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif