• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punisher fans, let’s see them favorites..💀
6 6

855 posts in this topic

On 8/23/2021 at 12:33 AM, ganni said:

I was planning  to make something like this then someone beat me to it......:flamed:

pfacep1.jpg

It is cool…I was hoping Ivo would have fixed  the error of naming Hugh Haynes under the image from Michael Golden Punisher #50 cover art though. 

On 8/26/2021 at 9:23 AM, nepatkm said:

Some blood stains on this sketch cover by Giuseppe Cafaro…

515A556D-0596-49A0-ACB8-519DB7011B73.jpeg

If my memory serves me well.. this is the 2nd stained shirt in sketch in this thread.:preach:

On 8/27/2021 at 8:13 PM, nepatkm said:

C937C37C-D019-45F9-8684-86EF9C8BB6D5.jpeg

While you're here lol

Nice looking cover!

I went through and looked at your registry today ☺️

That's 55 pages of punisher gold!

It got me thinking on volumes and why vol 2 isn't sectioned off in numerical succession and has vol 3, sprinkled into it haha. Under the gallery...on the overall gallery if that makes sense :foryou:

Still looks great though, sometimes knowing the next cover to come next is fun too  though instead of doing the math :x

On 8/27/2021 at 9:22 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

While you're here lol

Nice looking cover!

I went through and looked at your registry today ☺️

That's 55 pages of punisher gold!

It got me thinking on volumes and why vol 2 isn't sectioned off in numerical succession and has vol 3, sprinkled into it haha. Under the gallery...on the overall gallery if that makes sense :foryou:

Still looks great though, sometimes knowing the next cover to come next is fun too  though instead of doing the math :x

I didn’t make the registry @ADAMANTIUM. 

So to condense a story, I did not like DC in my youth, as to many volumes to understand, ( so did not collect them 😞 but read many)

…so I collected Marvel comics only, everything was in volumes in order, and easy to follow.  

Irony is later with Marvel is they would like to start new series with creative teams that didn’t last as long ( series longevity around 2000’s) and create different volumes for alternate universes. ???

-So for myself, I like to categorize the series by year. (Production year started) 

I dislike the Volumes, as confusing. :sumo:

I have my books listed on myslabbedcomics.com as the year first issue was released  (cover date)

ohhhh the irony! 😆😆😆

On 8/27/2021 at 8:49 PM, nepatkm said:

I didn’t make the registry @ADAMANTIUM. 

So to condense a story, I did not like DC in my youth, as to many volumes to understand, ( so did not collect them 😞 but read many)

…so I collected Marvel comics only, everything was in volumes in order, and easy to follow.  

Irony is later with Marvel is they would like to start new series with creative teams that didn’t last as long ( series longevity around 2000’s) and create different volumes for alternate universes. ???

-So for myself, I like to categorize the series by year. (Production year started) 

I dislike the Volumes, as confusing. :sumo:

I have my books listed on myslabbedcomics.com as the year first issue was released  (cover date)

ohhhh the irony! 😆😆😆

Lol it's good to learn of you Haha

I didnt want just a blanket statement of loved your registry Haha so a critique of "it" is better than being droll lol

To be honest I just realized I was on the same page of the over all registry as you, and lo and behold you have 100% pics!  :banana:

I love it when I can look at pics, issue numbers alone are fun, but good to see the progression volumes be darned :sumo:

I like mine still, but it's no where near a consecutive run  :tink:

Congrats!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/27/2021 at 9:55 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol it's good to learn of you Haha

I didnt want just a blanket statement of loved your registry Haha so a critique of "it" is better than being droll lol

To be honest I just realized I was on the same page of the ober all registry as you, and lo and behold you have 100% pics!  :banana:

I love it when I can look at pics, issue numbers alone are fun, but good to see the progression volumes be darned :sumo:

I like mine still, but it's no where near a consecutive run  :tink:

Congrats!

Thanks @ADAMANTIUM,

Like I always say collect what makes you happy, nothing else matters. 
You have an Incredible collection also, I’m always glad to see your additions.  :banana: