• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punisher fans, let’s see them favorites..💀
6 6

855 posts in this topic

On 10/6/2021 at 7:43 PM, nepatkm said:

This cover… Is Frank’s mower big enough for that huge lawn? Did he get off the tractor to put items back in the yard, after striping those sections of the turf? How many height settings did he use, and where is he turning around? will he be grilling after hours of mowing?… So many questions to be answered, it hurts my brain.  ??? :bigsmile:

Punisher: War Zone #13

AD1E6251-8B3B-4D0F-AEBD-A7795F5E0554.jpeg

Uh, what's the little cart next to the grill?

Fertilizer spreader (don't think I've ever had my Fert Spreader loaded before I started mowing), to hold wood for the wood-fire grill, Professor Xavier's chair? 

Too damn lazy to prop his bike up before mowing? 

Project Management is not in Castle's future.

Patrick

On 8/22/2021 at 11:33 PM, ganni said:

I was planning  to make something like this then someone beat me to it......:flamed:

pfacep1.jpg

Pretty cool but no Mark Texiera, Kevin Nowlan, Scott Williams? Kevin Kobasic, Ken Branch, Val Mayerik? Rod Ramos? I like the old school guys. 

On 8/24/2021 at 7:28 PM, nepatkm said:

It is cool…I was hoping Ivo would have fixed  the error of naming Hugh Haynes under the image from Michael Golden Punisher #50 cover art though. 

Thank you. I was gonna say that looks nothing like Hugh Haynes’s work. 

On 11/9/2021 at 6:37 PM, nepatkm said:

Received some CGC submissions from May last week, glad this Texeira Punisher War Zone #37 came back a 9.8… Liked Max, to bad survival isn’t long when tied to Frank. 💀

EA92B439-C28C-4A1D-B4F2-EF41AE0506C5.jpeg

Dang.... since May for some moderns? Or was it prescreen as well?

I assume Max is the dog as well!?! I'd read that :x

On 11/9/2021 at 7:40 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

No prescreen, no press, just modern submissions delivered to CGC May 7th… not “received” by CGC until July 6th, charged in August. No rhyme or reason 😆

@ADAMANTIUM

And yes Max is the Dog, rescued by Frank, and if I remember right died twice. 😞

On 11/9/2021 at 6:56 PM, nepatkm said:

One more from the big 3 Punisher titles that I had sent in with this submission. 
Punisher War Journal #69..

F1F35B01-58D7-495E-A5D2-A0C438DDA116.jpeg

Lol I'm jibber jabbing, but we both did get cgc slabs back today, mine are posted. You and I also are on the same overall page of the registry, lol but your still way ahead. Really I mention it all, because I look at the pics of your slabs, we both have in common that we keep pic of what is in the registry!

Glad you got some 9,8's if not a prescreen.... and also great punisher ones to boot!

On 11/10/2021 at 10:40 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Just did some research and Max the Punisher's dog's first appearance is in Punisher Vol 2 issue 54 (1991). It's not recognised as an official key but as a Punisher fan it would certainly be a fun book to own. I'm a dog person so I'll add it to my wish list. Currently a dollar bin book. Perhaps I shouldn't be posting this :)

On 11/9/2021 at 7:03 PM, MattrixAlien said:

Just did some research and Max the Punisher's dog's 

Lol you can edit of you want. Still, many punisher labels dont have notes. I too found one like that, lady punisher is the same way. Maybe someday they'll all get their due!

Still, wolverine series is kind of the same, imo, who became my personal favorite as a kid, but I sympathize with the punisher books due to lack of notations that can create buzz... or just give hints period lol

On 11/9/2021 at 5:37 PM, nepatkm said:

Received some CGC submissions from May last week, glad this Texeira Punisher War Zone #37 came back a 9.8… Liked Max, to bad survival isn’t long when tied to Frank. 💀

EA92B439-C28C-4A1D-B4F2-EF41AE0506C5.jpeg

Tex is such a great artist.  So raw and moody.

He attended one of the only Conventions in the Denver area I've missed in the last 23 years.  It was snowing pretty good that day.

One of my comic regrets not meeting him and having a couple items signed.

Patrick

On 11/9/2021 at 8:19 PM, Microchip said:

Punisher 9.9.jpeg

Hot to trot older label too?

That's Nice!  :x

Glad you found whoever owned it, as I imagine that was as equally hard to do as pay up! ^^

Would be for me :shy:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/10/2021 at 1:21 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Hot to trot older label too?

That's Nice!  :x

Glad you found whoever owned it, as I imagine that was as equally hard to do as pay up! ^^

Would be for me :shy:

I picked it up just before the madness.   So less than a good auction result for a #1 in 9.8, newsstand copy lately.